Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   You were right (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1438)

lordworm 05-23-2013 03:56 PM

You were right

Louie, this update was much better, better looking girls and a flex tg/tg scene with one of the favorites Gabriella De Carvalho. Good job there bro.

Using Gabriella again is not a bad idea see. She is outstanding.

Louie Damazo 05-23-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 7764)
Louie, this update was much better, better looking girls and a flex tg/tg scene with one of the favorites Gabriella De Carvalho. Good job there bro.

Using Gabriella again is not a bad idea see. She is outstanding.

If u guys look in a more distant way for content ll understand that my focus is variety and diversity. I pay atention in you, u see - flex hardcore ts on ts, models u mention as soon possible are back as Fernanda Lohany.

I m glad u re understanding, i dont wanna loose this important contact we have here for small difference of opinions (what, i repeat is very healthy)

I m bringing back someone requested here and NO ONE ll figer out who is

S U R P R I S E

lordworm 05-23-2013 09:05 PM

Agatha Trajano for flex tg/tg?

Louie Damazo 05-23-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 7770)
Agatha Trajano for flex tg/tg?

A tip

This models was requested here and did only 1 shoot EXACT 10 years ago

Another tip : Huge cock

lordworm 05-24-2013 12:16 AM

Oh I forgot her name. Carla something?

I wonder will she do tg/tg flex?

Louie Damazo 05-24-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 7773)
Oh I forgot her name. Carla something?

I wonder will she do tg/tg flex?

WRONG !!!!

Next try???

ANother tip: did 1 ts on ts scene as topping

lordworm 05-24-2013 06:20 PM

Hmm, 1 ts on ts set, huge cock. Karol Lins? That was 6 years ago though, and I don't think the ts on ts was on this site, I've checked lol.

Louie Damazo 05-24-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 7777)
Hmm, 1 ts on ts set, huge cock. Karol Lins? That was 6 years ago though, and I don't think the ts on ts was on this site, I've checked lol.

Nice try

WRONG !!!!

Another tip, last one: long dark hair

lordworm 05-24-2013 08:11 PM

Hmm... It can't be Leticia Grifol cause she was here in 2012. It's definitely not Domy lol... This is a tough one.

I'd say Carol Brasil but she doesn't have a huge cock and has many ts/ts scenes... Sasha Hevyn? But she has 2 ts/ts one being bottom...Andrea Ravel? Also many ts/ts and bottom on all...

Are you sure it's 10 years ago? I can't think of anyone other than Jo Garcia for my final guess. But she has no tg/tg scenes here and the ones outside of here have all been bottoming.

lol I give up.. No wait! Is it Pamella Ferreire?

Louie Damazo 05-24-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 7779)
Hmm... It can't be Leticia Grifol cause she was here in 2012. It's definitely not Domy lol... This is a tough one.

I'd say Carol Brasil but she doesn't have a huge cock and has many ts/ts scenes... Sasha Hevyn? But she has 2 ts/ts one being bottom...Andrea Ravel? Also many ts/ts and bottom on all...

Are you sure it's 10 years ago? I can't think of anyone other than Jo Garcia for my final guess. But she has no tg/tg scenes here and the ones outside of here have all been bottoming.

lol I give up.. No wait! Is it Pamella Ferreire?

WRONG

Last tip (really), She wasnt shoot in Rio or Sao Paulo