Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fernanda Cristine returns (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2569)

lordworm 07-18-2017 10:19 PM

Fernanda Cristine returns

She made a new scene for trans500. Louie, you should plan for the scene were Nathany and her fuck exactly like they used to in real life. Make a scenario scene of them getting home and fucking exactly like they used to do after parties.

Louie Damazo 07-18-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15376)
She made a new scene for trans500. Louie, you should plan for the scene were Nathany and her fuck exactly like they used to in real life. Make a scenario scene of them getting home and fucking exactly like they used to do after parties.

Dude

I try her many times last month. SHe confirm, and 2 days later desapera. I just cant insist, she diod same with Dark ANgel last month

L

lordworm 07-19-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15377)
Dude

I try her many times last month. SHe confirm, and 2 days later desapera. I just cant insist, she diod same with Dark ANgel last month

L

Who is dark angel? lol

Louie Damazo 07-19-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15378)
Who is dark angel? lol

Buttman company.

Guys, she was one of surprises i was rtying but too crazy and dont keep word. SHe confirm months ago and in day of shooting just turn off phone. Not good professional, its sad because as soon loose popularity ll look 4 me . I dont like this kind of behaviour

tsluvx9 07-19-2017 03:55 PM

Damn that sucks

knightrider82 07-19-2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15380)
Buttman company.

Guys, she was one of surprises i was rtying but too crazy and dont keep word. SHe confirm months ago and in day of shooting just turn off phone. Not good professional, its sad because as soon loose popularity ll look 4 me . I dont like this kind of behaviour

That's really messed up.

adfan 07-21-2017 01:08 PM

fucking hormones, steroids and cocaine got these transex acting crazy

Louie Damazo 07-21-2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 15398)
fucking hormones, steroids and cocaine got these transex acting crazy

Not hormones, just bad behaviour.

I understand TS dont wanna shoot again but she agree and in day of work just turn off phone and 2w days later sent some crap excuse

THIS is the reason i never antecipate possible future shoots. I ll make u guys excited and in some moment ll need tell that this idea ll not happen and make u all frustrated

L

lordworm 07-22-2017 02:39 AM

Dammit, she's the best!

Louie Damazo 07-22-2017 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15409)
Dammit, she's the best!

I LOVE her work and yes i want she here but i newed deal with more professional people. If i have chance yes i ll try again but its a big shit scheule a work and model desapear. I burn LOTS OF MONEY on it and i need everyone dedicated. I cant have a ts that wake up one day and just think: OH , i m sleepy, FUCK THE PROFESSIONALS i ll sleep more