Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gomes and Sereia Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2190)

knightrider82 10-17-2015 12:45 PM

Gomes and Sereia Update.

The TS on TS Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Nathany Gomes and Newcomer:Bianca Sereia was Phenomenal,it is great to see the Sexy.&.Toned Nathany Gomes back in action,looking absolutely stunning topping another TGirl for the first time,I really enjoyed the interaction between her and Bianca,from the hugging,kissing,carassing,sucking on each other tits and giving each other blowjobs,I also really liked how Nathany topped Bianca in various positions and Bianca doing the same to her,And ejaculating her big load all over Bianca's Tits at the end,Both of their performances were Magnificent,It is one of the best TS on TS Flex Scene,Thanks again Great Damazo for a Fantastic TS on TS Scene,I am really looking forward to seeing Nathany and Bianca in more TS on TS Action.

Louie Damazo 10-17-2015 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12487)
The TS on TS Update starring Nathany Gomes and Newcomer:Bianca Sereia was Phenomenal,it is great to see the Sexy.&.Toned Nathany Gomes back in action,looking absolutely stunning topping another TGirl for the first time,I really enjoyed the interaction between her and Bianca,from the hugging,kissing,carassing,sucking on each other tits and giving each other blowjobs,I also really liked how Nathany topped Bianca in various positions and Bianca doing the same to her,And ejaculating her big load all over Bianca's Tits at the end,Both of their performances were Magnificent,It is one of the best TS on TS Flex Scene,Thanks again Great Damazo for a Fantastic TS on TS Scene,I am really looking forward to seeing Nathany and Bianca in more TS on TS Action.

Took LONG TIME for that but i fibnally got it and with a bonus - BIANCA SEREIA

AND WAS FLEX !!!!!!

knightrider82 10-17-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12488)
Took LONG TIME for that but i fibnally got it and with a bonus - BIANCA SEREIA

AND WAS FLEX !!!!!!

And it was well worth the wait,TS on TS Flex is awesome,Keep up the Great Work Louie my friend :)

pantuflo 10-17-2015 09:01 PM

Great scene TS on TS action . Fantastic work, Louie.

legault 10-18-2015 03:44 AM

nathany performed a lot better than i thought she would with a ts

i hope this isnt gonna be a 1 time thing for her

lordworm 10-18-2015 05:20 AM

Jesus I REALLY hope that won't be her last ts on ts.

Louie Damazo 10-18-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12493)
Jesus I REALLY hope that won't be her last ts on ts.

Man

I planned this scene for 4 months ago but couldnt put both together. Now Nathaby saw that she can do it really well then trust me, we ll have so many others if depend of me

I time: we are back to usual mixes in our websites then expect lots of ts on ts scenes coming up in next weeks...NON STOP

legault 10-18-2015 04:04 PM

that sounds AWESOME

knightrider82 10-18-2015 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12495)
Man

I planned this scene for 4 months ago but couldnt put both together. Now Nathaby saw that she can do it really well then trust me, we ll have so many others if depend of me

I time: we are back to usual mixes in our websites then expect lots of ts on ts scenes coming up in next weeks...NON STOP

It all worked out well in the end,I completely agree,Nathany Gomes did extremely well for her TS on TS Scene,Wicked Cool :)

lordworm 10-18-2015 09:04 PM

Nathany really knows what she's doing in scenes. Like when she asked you to put the camera behind her while she mounted ontop of Sereia from behind. Nathany, one of the best performers out there for sure.