Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cristine-Dias Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2101)

knightrider82 06-10-2015 04:55 AM

Cristine-Dias Update.

The TS on TS Update on BTS starring:The Phenomenal Fernanda Cristine and Newbie Luana Dias was Freaking Awesome,I really liked the interaction between them from the Kissing to Caressing each other,And how Fernanda was commanding the action for the whole scene,By topping Luana in various positions including:Mounting Her from behind,Missionary.&.Doggystyle Style,Loved how Fernanda turned up the Intensity towards the end by pounding Luana Nice.&.Deep,It was very cool see a TGirl cumming while being topped another TGirl,Would love to see more of that in TS on TS,Fernanda ejaculating all over Her Tits was the Cherry On Top,Her Performance was Magnificent,I really enjoy seeing her Topping other TGirls,Thanks again for the Outstanding Scene Great Damazo,Looking forward to seeing Fernanda give Carla the Anal Pounding she deserves.

Louie Damazo 06-10-2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11918)
The TS on TS Update on BTS starring:The Phenomenal Fernanda Cristine and Newbie Luana Dias was Freaking Awesome,I really liked the interaction between them from the Kissing to Caressing each other,And how Fernanda was commanding the action for the whole scene,By topping Luana in various positions including:Mounting Her from behind,Missionary.&.Doggystyle Style,Loved how Fernanda turned up the Intensity towards the end by pounding Luana Nice.&.Deep,It was very cool see a TGirl cumming while being topped another TGirl,Would love to see more of that in TS on TS,Fernanda ejaculating all over Her Tits was the Cherry On Top,Her Performance was Magnificent,I really enjoy seeing her Topping other TGirls,Thanks again for the Outstanding Scene Great Damazo,Looking forward to seeing Fernanda give Carla the Anal Pounding she deserves.

This scene prove my point. You guys want always ts on ts but NEED understand its very hard and sometimes i get only good stuff or so so. Get really great demand more than combine good girls, i need make their minds to jump into it and its hard . This scene was amazing and i always try keep this level...and always ll inisit on it

;)

knightrider82 06-10-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11920)
This scene prove my point. You guys want always ts on ts but NEED understand its very hard and sometimes i get only good stuff or so so. Get really great demand more than combine good girls, i need make their minds to jump into it and its hard . This scene was amazing and i always try keep this level...and always ll inisit on it

;)

Completely agree,That this scene does prove your point,About how difficult it is to come up with Pairings for TS on TS,Because they aren't that many TGirls willing to do TS on TS,We understand that sometimes you only get Good or So So Stuff,Because of the High Demand to combine Good Girls,And that you need to convince them to do TS on TS and it's not easy,I also agree that this was amazing scene,Indeed you always try to keep this level and insist on it.

Louie Damazo 06-10-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11922)
Completely agree,That this scene does prove your point,About how difficult it is to come up with Pairings for TS on TS,Because they aren't that many TGirls willing to do TS on TS,We understand that sometimes you only get Good or So So Stuff,Because of the High Demand to combine Good Girls,And that you need to convince them to do TS on TS and it's not easy,I also agree that this was amazing scene,Indeed you always try to keep this level and insist on it.

Here are thr huge probs i face

* Few ts accept do with other ts

* In this small number not eve4ryone can top

* The ones can top dont like be bottom for other ts

* Bipolar behaviour - In one moment they re sweet and nice, next day are totally crazy and angry for absolutelly no reason

knightrider82 06-10-2015 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11923)

* Bipolar behaviour - In one moment they re sweet and nice, next day are totally crazy and angry for absolutelly no reason

Those are definitely some Huge Problems that you face,Everytime you come up with a TS on TS Update,The Bipolar Behavior is a Very Big Problem,Because you can't work with someone who has a Jekyell.&.Hyde Personality.

lordworm 06-10-2015 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11923)

Well Carla Novaes accepts being bottom with another TS. Can you list the TS you know that don't accept it? I think most seem to do, Mylla Perreira has bottomed, even Rafaelly Ninfeta has bottomed. Bianca has bottomed, Agatha Trajano has bottomed, even Jessica Ketlen has bottomed.

adfan 06-11-2015 01:18 PM

those damn hormones make them tgirls biopolar, sucks they have to take that garbage

Louie Damazo 06-11-2015 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 11930)
those damn hormones make them tgirls biopolar, sucks they have to take that garbage

Its Fact !!!!