Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kalliny Nomura Solo Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2737)

KnightHawk 11-07-2018 11:30 PM

Kalliny Nomura Solo Update.

The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Kalliny Nomura was impressive and a great debut. I love the way the update began with her doing a
seductive dance and sticking her finger in her mouth. and coming closer to the camera and looking into it and taking her cloths off while keeping her beige pumps on and revealing her Huge Girlcock. and shooting her sweet nectar on her belly to end the scene. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs, very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a Huge Girlcock. Thanks for the astonishing solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming Hardcore Update. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts.

Louie Damazo 11-08-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17229)
The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Kalliny Nomura was impressive and a great debut. I love the way the update began with her doing a
seductive dance and sticking her finger in her mouth. and coming closer to the camera and looking into it and taking her cloths off while keeping her beige pumps on and revealing her Huge Girlcock. and shooting her sweet nectar on her belly to end the scene. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs, very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a Huge Girlcock. Thanks for the astonishing solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming Hardcore Update. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts.

She is just Perfect in all aspects except for refuses shoot with other ts BUT i respect her decision. Very kind and nice TS

KnightHawk 11-08-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17230)
She is just Perfect in all aspects except for refuses shoot with other ts BUT i respect her decision. Very kind and nice TS

Completely agree that Kalliny Nomura is perfect in all aspects and is a very kind and nice TGirl. and i also respect her decision for not doing scenes with other TGirls. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

adfan 11-09-2018 09:39 PM

daamazo i worry for you my son, i 1 day you dont accidently slip and land on miss nomuras horsecock while filming her. it would be tragic for your asshole as surgery would be required to repair it

Louie Damazo 11-09-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 17234)
daamazo i worry for you my son, i 1 day you dont accidently slip and land on miss nomuras horsecock while filming her. it would be tragic for your asshole as surgery would be required to repair it

I keep safe distance...bigger than usual ;)

KnightHawk 11-17-2018 06:40 PM

Kalliny Nomura Hardcore Update.

Kalliny Nomura's performance in this week's update for Brazil TGirls XXX was great. I love the way she topped her male partner from underneath and in the spooning position for the first part of the scene while keeping her heels on. which i think is very hot and erotic. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge Girlcock. Thanks for the excellent update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 11-17-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17256)
Kalliny Nomura's performance in this week's update for Brazil TGirls XXX was great. I love the way she topped her male partner from underneath and in the spooning position for the first part of the scene while keeping her heels on. which i think is very hot and erotic. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge Girlcock. Thanks for the excellent update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I m working in next hardcoeres 4 her of course

KnightHawk 11-17-2018 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17257)
I m working in next hardcoeres 4 her of course

Excellent to hear that you are working on the next hardcore scenes for Kalliny Nomura. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-25-2018 08:46 PM

@Louie Damazo: can you please upload a preview photo or video for the Kalliny Nomura TS on Guy Update. And will the scene be available this Friday?.

Louie Damazo 12-26-2018 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17359)
@Louie Damazo: can you please upload a preview photo or video for the Kalliny Nomura TS on Guy Update. And will the scene be available this Friday?.

Why not preview video ???

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...97752347136000

KnightHawk 12-26-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17361)

Great Preview Video. Will be looking forward to seeing it. Thanks Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-29-2018 06:34 PM

Kalliny Nomura Hardcore Update 2.0

The TGirl on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Kalliny Nomura was freaking awesome and erotic. it is great seeing her back again looking very sexy in a teal outfit and beige pointed toe heels. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive and talented TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful,angelic face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge Girlcock. loved the way the scene began with her and her male partner passionately kissing and french kissing each other. and commanding the action for the entire scene by fondling him while he was riding her huge Girlcock and kissing him while penetrating him in the spooning position. and turning the intensity topping him balls deep in the missionary and doggystyle positions and shooting her nectar all over him and kissing him to end the scene. her performance was very impressive and naughty. thanks for the bombastic update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-29-2018 11:38 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on Guy Update starring Kalliny Nomura.

Louie Damazo 12-30-2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17387)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on Guy Update starring Kalliny Nomura.

I only ll copy 2 of your words here ? FREAKING AWESOME

She is a star

KnightHawk 12-30-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17391)
I only ll copy 2 of your words here ? FREAKING AWESOME

She is a star

Completely agree that Kalliny Nomura is a very talented star. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl and for the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 04-11-2019 04:37 AM

TS on Guy Scene Request 2.0 {Brazil TGirls.XXX}

I would love to see a TS on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX starring Kalliny Nomura {*when she returns to Sao Paulo*}. the begins with Kalliny Nomura and her male partner sitting on the bed chatting with each other and the male partner tells Kalliny that he wants to be fucked by her and be her submissive bitch. and Kalliny is very intrigued by the fantasy she tells him to get on his knees and lick her heels and suck on the tips as well. and suck her girlcock and lick the balls and she face fucks and slaps his face with it. and tells him to get on the bed and bend over and starts off fucking him nice and slow and speeds it up abit. and switches to the spooning position and continues penetrating him balls deep. and Kalliny tells him to ride her girlcock like the bitch that he is and fucks him from underneath. and switches to the missionary position and continues fucking him hard and shoots her nectar all over his face to end the scene. {*Only Kalliny Nomura gets her dick sucked,Not the guy*} {*@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this request*}

Louie Damazo 04-11-2019 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18002)
I would love to see a TS on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX starring Kalliny Nomura {*when she returns to Sao Paulo*}. the begins with Kalliny Nomura and her male partner sitting on the bed chatting with each other and the male partner tells Kalliny that he wants to be fucked by her and be her submissive bitch. and Kalliny is very intrigued by the fantasy she tells him to get on his knees and lick her heels and suck on the tips as well. and suck her girlcock and lick the balls and she face fucks and slaps his face with it. and tells him to get on the bed and bend over and starts off fucking him nice and slow and speeds it up abit. and switches to the spooning position and continues penetrating him balls deep. and Kalliny tells him to ride her girlcock like the bitch that he is and fucks him from underneath. and switches to the missionary position and continues fucking him hard and shoots her nectar all over his face to end the scene. {*Only Kalliny Nomura gets her dick sucked,Not the guy*} {*@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this request*}

I Like her , she ll have a solo soon. No idea when ll do hardcore again, she is great

KnightHawk 04-11-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18003)
I Like her , she ll have a solo soon. No idea when ll do hardcore again, she is great

That's awesome to hear. and completely agree Kalliny Nomura is very beautiful and talented and is one of my favorites as well. it's alright i understand. and will be looking forward to seeing her upcoming TGirl Solo Update. thanks for taking to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

naruto_nutty 04-12-2019 05:40 PM

Kalliny Nomura and Isabelly Ferreira would be a dream match. Either topping or bottoming.

These two are absolutely gorgeous, graceful and gifted. Would buy instantly.

Louie Damazo 04-12-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruto_nutty (Post 18008)
Kalliny Nomura and Isabelly Ferreira would be a dream match. Either topping or bottoming.

These two are absolutely gorgeous, graceful and gifted. Would buy instantly.

Nomura refuses shoot with other ts . Need check Isabelly if she is avaliable

KnightHawk 05-01-2019 08:53 PM

Kalliny Nomura TGirl Solo Update 2.0

Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian Transsexuals.com starring Kalliny Nomura. it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning with her new look and in sexy white lingerie and beige pointed toe heels. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has personality and style,beautiful angelic face,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. and her performance in the Friday December 28th 2018 TGirl on Guy Update that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX was very impressive and naughty. thanks for the magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 05-02-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18065)
Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian Transsexuals.com starring Kalliny Nomura. it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning with her new look and in sexy white lingerie and beige pointed toe heels. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has personality and style,beautiful angelic face,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. and her performance in the Friday December 28th 2018 TGirl on Guy Update that she did Brazil TGirls XXX was very impressive and naughty. thanks for the magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

She is great, as soon possible ll be doing hardcores again

KnightHawk 05-02-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18066)
She is great, as soon possible ll be doing hardcores again

Completely agree that Kalliny Nomura is great and very talented as well. and excellent to hear that she will be doing hardcores again. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. and will be looking to seeing more of her in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

adfan 06-06-2019 04:41 PM

question about Kalliny Nomura

From what I have read on here Kalliny Nomura wont do any ts on ts action but would Kalliny Nomura be willing to do threesome with ts and guy without fucking or getting fucking by another ts?

Louie Damazo 06-06-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 18202)
From what I have read on here Kalliny Nomura wont do any ts on ts action but would Kalliny Nomura be willing to do threesome with ts and guy without fucking or getting fucking by another ts?

nw
I ask it, nope

Honestly talking , she create too many problems in accept scenes what is pretty annoyng. She says if have other ts together ll turn off. Even guys that she thinks are not too masculine she rejects then i have no options here

Absak 06-07-2019 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18203)
nw
I ask it, nope

Honestly talking , she create too many problems in accept scenes what is pretty annoyng. She says if have other ts together ll turn off. Even guys that she thinks are not too masculine she rejects then i have no options here

I find that funny because she literally did a scene with Marcus for Dream Tranny where he's in women's clothes while she fucks him. Also she's done a few scenes with Dante who isn't the most masculine guy out there.

Louie Damazo 06-07-2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absak (Post 18206)
I find that funny because she literally did a scene with Marcus for Dream Tranny where he's in women's clothes while she fucks him. Also she's done a few scenes with Dante who isn't the most masculine guy out there.

Exact

I totally agree but i stop insist on it

I try do with Dante last month and she refuses. Lets see future

legault 06-08-2019 10:27 PM

What if she only bottoms? She doesnt have to look at the ts, she just spreads her big tasty butt up and lets herself get rammed

Sounds hot lol

KnightHawk 06-09-2019 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absak (Post 18206)

Completely agree.

Louie Damazo 06-09-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18224)
What if she only bottoms? She doesnt have to look at the ts, she just spreads her big tasty butt up and lets herself get rammed

Sounds hot lol

Hummm, Nomura bottom only ? Very possible

Let me check

legault 06-09-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18231)
Hummm, Nomura bottom only ? Very possible

Let me check

Sweeeet

Looks like another job for patricia campbell? If she wants to lol

Mike1234 06-09-2019 03:40 PM

Def need a big ts maybe rosy as well

Louie Damazo 06-09-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18232)
Sweeeet

Looks like another job for patricia campbell? If she wants to lol

Patricia is always welcome felas

Glizzard 08-21-2019 12:37 AM

Yasmin and Kalliny

If Kalliny does bottom only ts on ts that would still be hot af... and actually the best one to her off is Yasmin Dornelles. The people have been begging for this! I think that's why she fucked the guy with a wig...as a joke to please the ones that want her to top another TS. I guess that's as close as we can get but if she'll give that ass up to Yasmin...:cool:

lordworm 08-21-2019 04:57 PM

I think Yasmin is better as a bottom with Kalliny, but Patricia is a good top for Kalliny.

She topped Rosy so good

legault 08-21-2019 10:00 PM

Patricia banging and dominating kalliny's ass sounds like the hottest thing ever

Louie Damazo 08-22-2019 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18494)
Patricia banging and dominating kalliny's ass sounds like the hottest thing ever

Again, Nomura refuses does with other TS

I ll bring her back soon but forget see her wioth other TS. Trust me, felas i insist more than usual about that. She just say no

legault 08-23-2019 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18496)
Again, Nomura refuses does with other TS

I ll bring her back soon but forget see her wioth other TS. Trust me, felas i insist more than usual about that. She just say no

Even if she is only bottom?

Glizzard 08-23-2019 11:40 AM

Why Kalliny?

Well he has said this repeatedly that she refuses ts on ts. I figured its cause she wont be turned on. I watch some ts get much harder and aroused by men than another ts. So I get it. I just wish she would at least do a double solo with Yasmin Dornelles. Im tellin you... she fucked that guy with the wig as a joke to the ones who want her to do ts on ts. She gave us a taste lol.

Louie Damazo 08-23-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glizzard (Post 18501)
Well he has said this repeatedly that she refuses ts on ts. I figured its cause she wont be turned on. I watch some ts get much harder and aroused by men than another ts. So I get it. I just wish she would at least do a double solo with Yasmin Dornelles. Im tellin you... she fucked that guy with the wig as a joke to the ones who want her to do ts on ts. She gave us a taste lol.

I m who more insist Ts does with other. As exemple i can say Ana Kelly Close only did it because i ask her a lot. She did first time with Yasmin and just like to do then u guys can see how hard i work to assist your wills here