Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kalliny Nomura Solo Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2737)

KnightHawk 12-26-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17361)

Great Preview Video. Will be looking forward to seeing it. Thanks Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-29-2018 06:34 PM

Kalliny Nomura Hardcore Update 2.0

The TGirl on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Kalliny Nomura was freaking awesome and erotic. it is great seeing her back again looking very sexy in a teal outfit and beige pointed toe heels. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive and talented TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful,angelic face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge Girlcock. loved the way the scene began with her and her male partner passionately kissing and french kissing each other. and commanding the action for the entire scene by fondling him while he was riding her huge Girlcock and kissing him while penetrating him in the spooning position. and turning the intensity topping him balls deep in the missionary and doggystyle positions and shooting her nectar all over him and kissing him to end the scene. her performance was very impressive and naughty. thanks for the bombastic update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-29-2018 11:38 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on Guy Update starring Kalliny Nomura.

Louie Damazo 12-30-2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17387)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on Guy Update starring Kalliny Nomura.

I only ll copy 2 of your words here ? FREAKING AWESOME

She is a star

KnightHawk 12-30-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17391)
I only ll copy 2 of your words here ? FREAKING AWESOME

She is a star

Completely agree that Kalliny Nomura is a very talented star. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl and for the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 04-11-2019 04:37 AM

TS on Guy Scene Request 2.0 {Brazil TGirls.XXX}

I would love to see a TS on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX starring Kalliny Nomura {*when she returns to Sao Paulo*}. the begins with Kalliny Nomura and her male partner sitting on the bed chatting with each other and the male partner tells Kalliny that he wants to be fucked by her and be her submissive bitch. and Kalliny is very intrigued by the fantasy she tells him to get on his knees and lick her heels and suck on the tips as well. and suck her girlcock and lick the balls and she face fucks and slaps his face with it. and tells him to get on the bed and bend over and starts off fucking him nice and slow and speeds it up abit. and switches to the spooning position and continues penetrating him balls deep. and Kalliny tells him to ride her girlcock like the bitch that he is and fucks him from underneath. and switches to the missionary position and continues fucking him hard and shoots her nectar all over his face to end the scene. {*Only Kalliny Nomura gets her dick sucked,Not the guy*} {*@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this request*}

Louie Damazo 04-11-2019 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18002)
I would love to see a TS on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX starring Kalliny Nomura {*when she returns to Sao Paulo*}. the begins with Kalliny Nomura and her male partner sitting on the bed chatting with each other and the male partner tells Kalliny that he wants to be fucked by her and be her submissive bitch. and Kalliny is very intrigued by the fantasy she tells him to get on his knees and lick her heels and suck on the tips as well. and suck her girlcock and lick the balls and she face fucks and slaps his face with it. and tells him to get on the bed and bend over and starts off fucking him nice and slow and speeds it up abit. and switches to the spooning position and continues penetrating him balls deep. and Kalliny tells him to ride her girlcock like the bitch that he is and fucks him from underneath. and switches to the missionary position and continues fucking him hard and shoots her nectar all over his face to end the scene. {*Only Kalliny Nomura gets her dick sucked,Not the guy*} {*@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this request*}

I Like her , she ll have a solo soon. No idea when ll do hardcore again, she is great

KnightHawk 04-11-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18003)
I Like her , she ll have a solo soon. No idea when ll do hardcore again, she is great

That's awesome to hear. and completely agree Kalliny Nomura is very beautiful and talented and is one of my favorites as well. it's alright i understand. and will be looking forward to seeing her upcoming TGirl Solo Update. thanks for taking to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

naruto_nutty 04-12-2019 05:40 PM

Kalliny Nomura and Isabelly Ferreira would be a dream match. Either topping or bottoming.

These two are absolutely gorgeous, graceful and gifted. Would buy instantly.

Louie Damazo 04-12-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruto_nutty (Post 18008)
Kalliny Nomura and Isabelly Ferreira would be a dream match. Either topping or bottoming.

These two are absolutely gorgeous, graceful and gifted. Would buy instantly.

Nomura refuses shoot with other ts . Need check Isabelly if she is avaliable