Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LeFarias Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2395)

knightrider82 08-21-2016 05:24 AM

LeFarias Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Newcomer Le Farias was Freaking Awesome,Le looked Very Stunning in her Sexy Outfit and Heels,Le Farias is a Smoking Hot TGirl that has a Gorgeous Face,Body and Tits and a Huge Girlcock that she knows how to use,i really liked how she was in charge for the entire scene,Face Fucking her male partner and making him her Submissive Bitch,Her Performance was Very Impressive and had a great rhythm as well,Thanks for the Fantastic Update and introducing your Fanbase to this Beautiful Model LD,Looking forward to seeing more of her in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. :)

Louie Damazo 08-23-2016 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 13910)
The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Newcomer LeFarias was Freaking Awesome,Le looked Very Stunning in her Sexy Outfit and Heels,LeFarias is a Smoking Hot TGirl that has a Gorgeous Face,Body and Tits and a Huge Girlcock that she knows how to use,i really liked how she was in charge for the entire scene,Face Fucking her male partner and making him her Submissive Bitch,Her Performance was Very Impressive and had a great rhythm as well,Thanks for the Fantastic Update and introducing your Fanbase to this Beautiful Model LD,Looking forward to seeing more of her in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. :)

She ll havea solo also in this last braz update

knightrider82 08-23-2016 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13911)
She ll havea solo also in this last braz update

Wicked Cool :)

knightrider82 09-22-2016 11:40 PM

Le Farias Solo Update.

The Solo of the following TS Model:Le Farias was Magnificent,It is great to see her back looking absolutely stunning,Le Farias is a Smoking Hot TGirl that has a Gorgeous Face and Body,Irresistible Charm and Virility,Sexy Tits and a Huge Girlcock,that she knows how to use and is a Very Talented Performer,and is one of my favorites,i think that is awesome that she loves topping her partners,which is very cool,and her first solo was excellent as well,I am also really liking the new 1080p Video Format,it adds and makes the videos more Crisp and Vibrant,Thanks for the Excellent Solo Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful Model LD,Looking forward to seeing more of her in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

Louie Damazo 09-27-2016 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 13969)
The Solo of the following TS Model:Le Farias was Magnificent,It is great to see her back looking absolutely stunning,Le Farias is a Smoking Hot TGirl that has a Gorgeous Face and Body,Irresistible Charm and Virility,Sexy Tits and a Huge Girlcock,that she knows how to use and is a Very Talented Performer,and is one of my favorites,i think that is awesome that she loves topping her partners,which is very cool,and her first solo was excellent as well,I am also really liking the new 1080p Video Format,it adds and makes the videos more Crisp and Vibrant,Thanks for the Excellent Solo Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful Model LD,Looking forward to seeing more of her in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

I was expecting some feedbacks about new 1080 format. Its so much better. I wanna do it for long time but just wait Grooby OK for start

knightrider82 09-28-2016 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13976)
I was expecting some feedbacks about new 1080 format. Its so much better. I wanna do it for long time but just wait Grooby OK for start

Completely agree,The 1080P Video Format is so much better,because the videos are much Clearer,Crisp and Vibrant,That is very good to hear LD,It is awesome to see The Amazing Folks at Grooby starting to make videos in 1080P Format,Really looking to seeing more videos in this Wicked Cool Format.

Louie Damazo 09-28-2016 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 13977)
Completely agree,The 1080P Video Format is so much better,because the videos are much Clearer,Crisp and Vibrant,That is very good to hear LD,It is awesome to see The Amazing Folks at Grooby starting to make videos in 1080P Format,Really looking to seeing more videos in this Wicked Cool Format.

Actualy i do it for long time, just move for 1080 as soon GROOBY determinate it to do

knightrider82 09-28-2016 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13978)
Actualy i do it for long time, just move for 1080 as soon GROOBY determinate it to do

Very Cool LD,Keep up the Great Work :)

knightrider82 04-14-2018 07:20 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Davg2LwXkAYig_t.jpg Awesome preview photo. Will be looking forward to seeing this Classic Full TS on Guy Update starring Le Farias next Sunday. Keep up the great work Louie my friend :cool: :)

knightrider82 05-19-2018 04:35 AM

Le Farias Hardcore Update 2.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX.com starring Le Farias was superb. It is very cool seeing Le Farias back looking absolutely stunning and doing what she does best. It's been a while since we've seen her Le Farias is an Glamorous TGirl that an Attractive Body,Virility,Very nice tits,Butt and Girlcock . I liked the way she commanded the action for the entire scene face fucking and topping her male partner in the following positions: Missionary and Doggystyle balls deep and shooting her nectar all over him. her performance was impressive and also in the Monday May 15th 2017 TS on TS Scene that she did with Stephanye Ribeiro. Thanks for the awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to this very sexy model LD. Looking forward to seeing of Le Farias in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the great work my friend :)