Brazil Shemale Forum

Brazil Shemale Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil Shemale Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Did Dayane Callegare retire from porn? (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1924)

vibc 11-21-2014 12:54 AM

Did Dayane Callegare retire from porn?
 
I love seeing her in video clips from behind riding a cock Cowgirl-style with her very long hair reaching the top of her nice ass. But I don't think she's made any new video scenes for a few years? Hope she is OK and dream of her riding mine the same way.

Louie Damazo 11-21-2014 08:49 AM

No idea where is she now. Last time she was in Brasil i got a set to us but after that she just desapear in the world

vibc 11-21-2014 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 10528)
No idea where is she now. Last time she was in Brasil i got a set to us but after that she just desapear in the world

Thanks for replying...I was hoping for different news. :(
Oh well I hope she is OK. I wish I could send her a message somehow...of a big fan.

Louie Damazo 11-21-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vibc (Post 10532)
Thanks for replying...I was hoping for different news. :(
Oh well I hope she is OK. I wish I could send her a message somehow...of a big fan.

I really get no news from her for long long time. I hope he be ok and happy, she is such a sweet heart

vibc 11-21-2014 06:13 PM

Anyone know of any other Tgirls with hair that long who also can be found in videos riding on top with her hair just about reaching her butt?
Maybe it's just me but I think that looks so sexy.

therobski 07-21-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vibc (Post 10526)
I love seeing her in video clips from behind riding a cock Cowgirl-style with her very long hair reaching the top of her nice ass. But I don't think she's made any new video scenes for a few years? Hope she is OK and dream of her riding mine the same way.

Dayane is most likely retired but I found she is living in :

Albisolla Marina, Liguria Italy

Louie Damazo 07-22-2016 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therobski (Post 13828)
Dayane is most likely retired but I found she is living in :

Albisolla Marina, Liguria Italy

Yes, enough for her. Love Dayane but everything has an end

Rembradt 07-31-2016 09:19 AM

i wish she had done at least 3 more scenes on BTS/SFH...

Louie Damazo 07-31-2016 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rembradt (Post 13859)
i wish she had done at least 3 more scenes on BTS/SFH...

Well, do not depend only me. SHe is always welcome here ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.