Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bronze-Tavares Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2622)

KnightHawk 06-07-2020 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19290)
She is not avaliable 4 now

Oh okay thanks.

na2smoove 06-07-2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19290)
She is not avaliable 4 now

When she is can we see her bottom to another ts?

Mike1234 06-07-2020 08:23 PM

Maybe her and Anna kelly ?

Louie Damazo 06-07-2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 19292)
When she is can we see her bottom to another ts?

Bronze Bottom ? Horrible idea: She dida set for another producer friend mine bottom and her told was shit, she just hate be bottom

CRAZY

legault 06-08-2020 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19294)
Bronze Bottom ? Horrible idea: She dida set for another producer friend mine bottom and her told was shit, she just hate be bottom

CRAZY

Thats ok I prefer seeing her top the hell out if other tgirls

I wanna see her one day with adriana rod, yasmin dorneles, or some other super hung tgirl

Louie Damazo 06-08-2020 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19297)

I wanna see her one day with adriana rod, yasmin dorneles, or some other super hung tgirl

Yasmin not avaliable now and Bronze is out of city. Corona make some girls just desapear

KnightHawk 08-04-2020 12:39 AM

Adrielly Bronze-Mariana Lins Update.

Superhot Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze and Mariana Lins and a perfect pairing as well. It is great seeing Adrielly back looking absolutely gorgeous in a black outfit and red patented leather ankle boots. and Mariana back as well looking very sexy in a yellow and white bra and panties and black patented leather shoes. I loved the way Adrielly was topping Mariana in missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions. and shooting her nectar on her tits and kissed each other and waved at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Adrielly Bronze and Mariana Lins's performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Adrielly Bronze as a Full Top and Mariana Lins in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 08-04-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19400)
Superhot Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze and Mariana Lins and a perfect pairing as well. It is great seeing Adrielly looking absolutely gorgeous in a black outfit and red patented leather ankle boots. and Mariana back as well looking very sexy in a yellow and white bra and panties and black patented leather shoes. I loved the way Adrielly was topping Mariana in missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions. and shooting her nectar on her tits and kissed each other and waved at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Adrielly Bronze and Mariana Lins's performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Adrielly Bronze as a Full Top and Mariana Lins in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Another set i did respecting requests u guys do, great see 2 bombshells with so great chemistry

KnightHawk 08-04-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19401)
Another set i did respecting requests u guys do, great see 2 bombshells with so great chemistry

Indeed you sure did, and we appreciate it. and completely agree that it is great to see 2 beautiful and talented bombshells with amazing chemistry. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 08-09-2020 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19297)

Its ready your request - Bronze and mariana Lins. Hope u enjoy, pal