Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   More news for you (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2541)

Louie Damazo 05-13-2017 06:37 PM

More news for you

Another old request i just did last week : ANOTHER TS 3SOME HARDCORE

I ll NOT give u more details for pure cruelty from me but i guarantee ll be FUCKING AWESOME FOOTAGE

Ohhh and i think i can tell it too: in some moments we ll upgrade 1080p HDV for 2160 4K in FUCKING AMAZING quality. I m making my choices and u guys ll REALLY love how better our footage ll look like

tsluvx9 05-13-2017 06:59 PM

Oh nice, when will this be available?

pantuflo 05-13-2017 08:13 PM

Fantastic

Guau, fantastic news.

Louie Damazo 05-13-2017 11:38 PM

4K is decided and yes i ll do but only after august. I ll travel and get all stuff i need in Barcelona in my vacations ( yes, i deserve it!!!) then yes, as soon i move to 4K (and i ll gert amazing cam) we ll have 2160p 4K and still recomkpilations old stuff in 1080p

3some i ll put avaliable in 2 weeks ...and i start study another cool thing but it ll take more time.

SUrprises coming up

tsluvx9 05-14-2017 02:55 AM

Cant wait to find out who is in that 3some

Louie Damazo 05-14-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 14911)
Cant wait to find out who is in that 3some

This week ll have a FUCKING GREAT ts on ts scene also and after this one 3some, its ready and we got amazing footgae with all 3 topping in some moment exact as i like

lordworm 05-14-2017 02:11 PM

I wish I could fast forward time now.

Louie Damazo 05-14-2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 14913)
I wish I could fast forward time now.

Me too, i just saw all possibilites cam i ll pick can do and u guys ll see such powerfull improviments in Vids. U guys know they ll be BIGGER but quality ll be impecable

I told ll do more 3somes and very soon i ll give u guys first one. I m also trying bring baclk some popular ts but those i want still not in SP and have the MISTERY PROJECT i m starting work that also ll need some months to start because demand more new technology

I m working hard keep our sites better and better ;)

knightrider82 05-14-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14906)
Another old request i just did last week : ANOTHER TS 3SOME HARDCORE

I ll NOT give u more details for pure cruelty from me but i guarantee ll be FUCKING AWESOME FOOTAGE

Ohhh and i think i can tell it too: in some moments we ll upgrade 1080p HDV for 2160 4K in FUCKING AMAZING quality. I m making my choices and u guys ll REALLY love how better our footage ll look like

Sounds Awesome. Will be looking forward to seeing the TS 3 Some Hardcore and to this week's TS on TS Update starring Stephany Ribeiro and Le Farias and too the Upcoming Surprises. That's Fantastic News to hear Louie. i agree. you definitely deserve a vacation,because of the all of the great work you've done in providing your Fanbase with amazing content.

Louie Damazo 05-14-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14921)
Sounds Awesome. Will be looking forward to seeing the TS 3 Some Hardcore and to this week's TS on TS Update starring Stephany Ribeiro and Le Farias and too the Upcoming Surprises. That's Fantastic News to hear Louie. i agree. you definitely deserve a vacation,because of the all of the great work you've done in providing your Fanbase with amazing content.

Grooby works so hard to always keep what we offer modern then this year we upgrade system of sites, put all braz stuff in one single click and after august we ll be bringing an outstanding upgrade for videos. Quaity ll be an absurd !!!!