Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dias-Farias Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2668)

knightrider82 03-27-2018 07:00 AM

Carol Dias-Renata Farias Update.

The Interracial TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Carol Dias and newcomer Renata Farias was fantastic and a great pairing. I really liked how Carol was commanding the action for the entire scene topping Renata from behind on the bed and missionary style nice and deep and also liked the sound of Carol's balls slapping off of Renata's ass with each thurst and her cumming while getting fucked to close out the scene. Carol Dias and Renata Farias's performances were superb and both did very well for their first TS on TS Scene. Thanks for the super cool update and for introducing your fanbase to these beautiful models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Carol Dias in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Renata Farias in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work my friend.

Louie Damazo 03-27-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16317)
The Interracial TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Carla Dias and newcomer Renata Farias was fantastic and a great pairing. I really liked how Carla was commanding the action for the entire scene topping Renata from behind on the bed and missionary style nice and deep and also liked the sound of Carla's balls slapping off of Renata's ass with each thurst and her cumming while getting fucked to close out the scene. Carla Dias and Renata Farias's performances were superb and both did very well for their first TS on TS Scene. Thanks for the super cool update and for introducing your fanbase to these beautiful models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Carla Dias in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Renata Farias in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work my friend.

Inter racial with huge cock HOT BTG and sweet newbie ??? I kenw it should work really fucking well

knightrider82 03-27-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16319)
Inter racial with huge cock HOT BTG and sweet newbie ??? I kenw it should work really fucking well

Thanks for your feedback Louie my friend. and completely agree that pairing a Hot Black TGirl with a Huge Girlcock and a Sweet Newbie worked very well. and would love to see more Interracial TS on TS Scenes like this.

legault 04-13-2018 03:33 PM

Yeah this scene was great

I would love to see nore interracial ts on ts with carol dias damazo, shes good

How about her and Juliana Leal or Rosy? Carol should top Rosy 100%

Louie Damazo 04-13-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 16346)
Yeah this scene was great

I would love to see nore interracial ts on ts with carol dias damazo, shes good

How about her and Juliana Leal or Rosy? Carol should top Rosy 100%

I m in middle of some transition about brazilian sites on Grooby. In short time i ll be able plan BETTER scenes with u guys and it gonna be great but please wait this moment. I need change few things on prodution right now

Hope u all understand

knightrider82 04-14-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16347)
I m in middle of some transition about brazilian sites on Grooby. In short time i ll be able plan BETTER scenes with u guys and it gonna be great but please wait this moment. I need change few things on prodution right now

Hope u all understand

Okie dokie i completely understand that you are in the middle of a transition about the Brazilian Sites for Grooby. and in a short time you will be able to plan better scenes with your fanbase/subscribers. and will be looking forward to seeing the changes that are coming for the sites. and thanks for taking the time to respond and for letting us know what's going on.

legault 05-11-2018 01:23 PM

I would love to see Carol top Rosy or Juliana Leal 100%

Louie Damazo 05-11-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 16395)
I would love to see Carol top Rosy or Juliana Leal 100%

Many sets with Juliana coming soon

legault 05-11-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16396)
Many sets with Juliana coming soon

bottoming with another ts hopefully... can we get her to bottom to carol dias?

knightrider82 05-11-2018 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 16401)
bottoming with another ts hopefully... can we get her to bottom to carol dias?

Would also love to see The Dark.&.Lovely Carol Dias fully topping Juliana Leal.