Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Keylla Lorran (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2551)

lordworm 06-05-2017 10:32 PM

Keylla Lorran

Hey Louie, have you seen her lately? She looks so much better. Please shoot her as a bottom with Patricia Campbell again just the same way but with her new look. Please please please Louie!

Both of them have gotten so much better we have to do the scene again!

wesker 06-08-2017 02:03 PM

it would be nice, the first scene had crappy camera angles. get better shots next time.

Louie Damazo 06-08-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15091)
Hey Louie, have you seen her lately? She looks so much better. Please shoot her as a bottom with Patricia Campbell again just the same way but with her new look. Please please please Louie!

Both of them have gotten so much better we have to do the scene again!

Guys

I did Patricia last month and exact as u ask - Only topping

Yes i have plans shoot a BIG COCK TS BANIGING KEYLA LOHAN but i avoid talk about NOT READY SHOOTINGS . I ONLY mention those things when i have all ready in my desktop

AGain - I m doing my best have Keyla back then cross fingers. I plan it for after day 20 this month when she ll return Sao Paulo

lordworm 06-08-2017 03:16 PM

It wasn't exact, dont say it was exact. We asked for Patricia topping veterans like Leticia Rodrigues.

Louie Damazo 06-08-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15109)
It wasn't exact, dont say it was exact. We asked for Patricia topping veterans like Leticia Rodrigues.

And this is perfec exemple why i avoid do promess. That was my original plan . Leticia promess me be in Sao Paulo in may BBBUUUTTTTTT never comes then i need chage it BBUUUTTT i keep my word and did Patricia TOPPING ffull scene

lordworm 06-08-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15110)
And this is perfec exemple why i avoid do promess. That was my original plan . Leticia promess me be in Sao Paulo in may BBBUUUTTTTTT never comes then i need chage it BBUUUTTT i keep my word and did Patricia TOPPING ffull scene

Ok, we gave you many options, and the girl she topped was a newbie.

lordworm 06-08-2017 08:27 PM

Btw why exactly is it that you cant bring back a ts until like 3 months? Especially if people ask for her. From what I see everyone here loves Patricia, probably the best black ts we have.

Louie Damazo 06-08-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15118)
Btw why exactly is it that you cant bring back a ts until like 3 months? Especially if people ask for her. From what I see everyone here loves Patricia, probably the best black ts we have.

But i did PATRICIA few weeks ago. I DID WHAT U ASK and explain why Leticia wasnt on it. Need i picture it ???

I can bring PAtricia back ALWAYS buuutttt i have some priorities before it (Rosy & Lohan) and i REALLY WANT DO with Leticia. I m giving her time because its a footage i m TOTALLY into

pepe 06-08-2017 11:32 PM

I love the idea of Ms Patricia only topping

lordworm 06-08-2017 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15120)
But i did PATRICIA few weeks ago. I DID WHAT U ASK and explain why Leticia wasnt on it. Need i picture it ???

I can bring PAtricia back ALWAYS buuutttt i have some priorities before it (Rosy & Lohan) and i REALLY WANT DO with Leticia. I m giving her time because its a footage i m TOTALLY into

I mean why didn't you put Patricia topping another veteran.

tsluvx9 06-09-2017 12:55 PM

Patricia can also top Alessandra Matarazo, Gean Peron, Gaby Ferrari.

Louie Damazo 06-09-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 15129)
Patricia can also top Alessandra Matarazo, Gean Peron, Gaby Ferrari.

All good options but i ll need 2 months. I have all shootings new month ready but Yeah, PAtricia ll return 110% sure

Actually when i do this scene i ll post some names and u guys help me pick her partner. Sounds fair, right ?!

I havea sugestion - Ericka Lee.

tsluvx9 06-10-2017 02:31 AM

Nah not Ericka Lee, shes a newbie with a small cock lol

lordworm 06-10-2017 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15130)
All good options but i ll need 2 months. I have all shootings new month ready but Yeah, PAtricia ll return 110% sure

Actually when i do this scene i ll post some names and u guys help me pick her partner. Sounds fair, right ?!

I havea sugestion - Ericka Lee.

Giving us names to pick from sounds really good, that way we can pick a ts that is not a newbie.

That means no Ericka Lee please, she is a newbie.

Louie Damazo 06-10-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15133)
Giving us names to pick from sounds really good, that way we can pick a ts that is not a newbie.

That means no Ericka Lee please, she is a newbie.

HAve newbies AND newbies and some born ready.

My doubt is...How about a TS ON TS only BTGs ? I m just brainstotming here, sugesting things may be u guys like. Its very nice we do this kind of thing, help me in future decisions

tsluvx9 06-10-2017 02:08 PM

Brainstorming is nice LD, thanks.

I really like seeing Patricia banging hung white ts. Any hung white ts is good.

Call me crazy but how about calling Patricia to join Rosy and Keylla in their scene. Patricia tops both and Rosy tops Keylla. Is that possible? Crazy hot, probably rhe best scene ever made.

Louie Damazo 06-10-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15136)
The answer to that Crazy Idea is HELL NO leave the scene the way it is. I have said numerous times that I would like to see Rosy Pinheiro Fully Topping Kayla Lorran ONLY. Please Do Not Ruin This Good Idea By Adding Another TGirl.

I think i already told ll work on it. BRainstorming is just create hipotetic ideas , doesnt means it ll be done

Again - a TS ON TS only BTGs, what u guys think ?

knightrider82 06-10-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15137)
I think i already told ll work on it. BRainstorming is just create hipotetic ideas , doesnt means it ll be done

Again - a TS ON TS only BTGs, what u guys think ?

Yes you did tell us that you were working on the Pinheiro-Lorran Scene. Completely agree it is. and it is awesome to Brainstorm.That sounds Wicked Cool. how about the following idea for an All Black TS on TS Scene: Patricia Campbell and Lohara Lomark taking turns Fully Topping Deborah Tavares

Louie Damazo 06-10-2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15138)
Yes you did tell us that you were working on the Pinheiro-Lorran Scene. Completely agree it is. That sounds Wicked Cool. how about the following All Black TS on TS Scene: Patricia Campbell and Lohara Lomark taking turns Fully Topping Deborah Tavares

I m working i new models here and if all run ok ll introduce a new super HOT BTG that i have no doubt ll make u guys sooooo happy.

tsluvx9 06-10-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15138)
Yes you did tell us that you were working on the Pinheiro-Lorran Scene. Completely agree it is. and it is awesome to Brainstorm.That sounds Wicked Cool. how about the following idea for an All Black TS on TS Scene: Patricia Campbell and Lohara Lomark taking turns Fully Topping Deborah Tavares

Can you stop imposing yoyr bs on others? Give your opinion and be done with it. You sound like you have ADD or something.

tsluvx9 06-10-2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15139)
I m working i new models here and if all run ok ll introduce a new super HOT BTG that i have no doubt ll make u guys sooooo happy.

Anyway Damazo, i think its ok as long as the black ts that patricia tops is hung. Do you have a pic of her?

knightrider82 06-10-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 15142)
Can you stop imposing yoyr bs on others? Give your opinion and be done with it. You sound like you have ADD or something.

RELAX no need to get bent all out of shape over a comment. and FYI i wasn't opposing my opinion on anybody. I have a right to make one rather you or anybody else likes it or not. also i don't have ADD or any other Mental Health Issues. Incase you were wondering. if you feel offended. My Bad. lets cut the Bullshit and have civilized conversation about Black TGirls.

tsluvx9 06-10-2017 07:09 PM

You lashed out against my suggestion and then deleted your comment when Damazo replied. Just give yours and be done with it, majority rules.

knightrider82 06-10-2017 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 15145)
You lashed out against my suggestion and then deleted your comment when Damazo replied. Just give yours and be done with it, majority rules.

You're right TSLVX9. I did lashed out againist your suggestion. and i deleted the comment because it was a Selfish Comment. Your comments and opinions are just as important as everybody elses. So lets end this Silly Argument and get back to making Cool Suggestions. and come to think of it your suggestion sounds cool after all.

tsluvx9 06-10-2017 11:51 PM

Just let Rosy fuck Keylla and we can think of another pair for Patricia. Someone really hung would be great. Like Alessandra Matarazzo.

knightrider82 06-11-2017 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 15147)
Just let Rosy fuck Keylla and we can think of another pair for Patricia. Someone really hung would be great. Like Alessandra Matarazzo.

Okie dokie. Dark and Lovely Patricia Campbell Fully Topping Alessandra Matarazzo in a Interracial TS on TS. Would be an Awesome Scene.

lordworm 06-11-2017 05:27 AM

Patricia topping any hung veteran ts would be great Louie. Also I prefer interracial pairs for ts on ts instead of only btg.

Louie Damazo 06-12-2017 12:42 PM

Guys

I try bfollow original idea Rosy X Keyla. I ask BTGs because i ll bring a VERY HOT new ts very soon and i think its a cool idea do a BTG TS ON TS. I normally dont do it and want bring diferent approachs here

PLease relax, we re all pals here

lordworm 06-12-2017 12:53 PM

Who is this new black TS, you got a pic?

Louie Damazo 06-12-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15153)
Who is this new black TS, you got a pic?

In 1 or 2 days ll show her. I really like this one

knightrider82 06-12-2017 06:00 PM

@Louie Damazo: Awesome. Will be looking forward to seeing the New Smoking Hot Black TGirl.

Louie Damazo 06-14-2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15156)
@Louie Damazo: Awesome. Will be looking forward to seeing the New Smoking Hot Black TGirl.

http://www.damazovip.com/travesti/sa...viniaMagalhaes

knightrider82 06-14-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15165)

Lavinia Magalhaes Is Absolutely Gorgeous and has a Huge Girlcock. Looking forward to seeing her in action fully topping a Guy.

Louie Damazo 06-14-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15166)
Lavinia Magalhaes Is Absolutely Gorgeous and has a Huge Girlcock. Looking forward to seeing her in action fully topping a Guy.

SHe ll be in TS ON TS and hopelly Ts on guy too

knightrider82 06-14-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15169)
SHe ll be in TS ON TS and hopelly Ts on guy too

Super Cool. Will be looking forward to seeing her in TS on TS Action. Will she be topping?. You found another Beautiful Black TS Model. Louie my friend. :)

tsluvx9 06-14-2017 08:45 PM

She has a great body. Whats the plan? Can we have input?

Louie Damazo 06-14-2017 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 15174)
She has a great body. Whats the plan? Can we have input?

I m planning her for all kind of stuff - ts on ts and ts with a guy

tsluvx9 06-15-2017 01:13 AM

Top or bottom?

Louie Damazo 06-15-2017 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 15178)
Top or bottom?

Lets see Topping because she told enjoy it but some bottom with guy can be great

lordworm 06-15-2017 12:55 PM

Can we pair her with Alessandra Matarazzo?