Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cristine-Bolina Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1979)

knightrider82 01-20-2015 01:05 PM

Cristine-Bolina Update.

The TS on TS Update starring Fernanda Cristine.&.Veronica Bolina was Absolutely Phenomenal,Loved every bit of the scene,From the Kissing,Blow-Jobs,Ass-Licking all the way to Anal-Pounding.&.Close-Ups of each TGirl topping each other,Both Fernanda and Veronica Performances were Outstanding,The Facial that Fernanda gave Veronica at the end,Was wicked cool,Thanks for the Freaking Awesome Scene,Great Damazo,Looking forward to seeing more of Fernanda Cristine and Veronica Bolina topping Guys and Other TGirls.

Louie Damazo 01-20-2015 02:22 PM

Thanks mate, i knew u ll like that.

We have a good point here, u guys CAN complain. Its normal if i m not doing what u expect but PLEASE, wait to watch the footage BEFORE it.

;)

More coming soon

lordworm 01-20-2015 02:24 PM

lol yeah it looks great. Hey Louie, you think Fernanda can be the one that finally tops Carla for a whole scene?

Louie Damazo 01-20-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 10968)
lol yeah it looks great. Hey Louie, you think Fernanda can be the one that finally tops Carla for a whole scene?

In the future i totally think so

knightrider82 01-20-2015 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 10968)

Would loved to see Fernanda topping Carla for the whole scene.

knightrider82 01-20-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 10967)
Thanks mate, i knew u ll like that.

We have a good point here, u guys CAN complain. Its normal if i m not doing what u expect but PLEASE, wait to watch the footage BEFORE it.

;)

More coming soon

You're welcome Louie,Hell Yeah,I sure did,One of the Best TS on TS Scenes Ever,Sounds wicked cool,I see your point.

knightrider82 01-20-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 10971)
In the future i totally think so

Awesome,Will be looking forward to seeing that.

legault 01-20-2015 04:21 PM

fernanda is awesome, i hope to see more of her in the future

Louie Damazo 01-20-2015 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 10977)
fernanda is awesome, i hope to see more of her in the future

Trust me

I have plans for so many things including her

knightrider82 01-20-2015 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 10978)
Trust me

I have plans for so many things including her

Wicked Cool,Fernanda Cristine is Absolutely Phenomenal,Love to see more of her topping in the future.

knightrider82 04-30-2017 05:01 AM

Cristine-Bolina 1080p Version/Perez-Almeida Updates.

The TS on TS Remastered Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Fernanda Cristine and Veronica Bolina was Freaking Awesome. I really liked the interaction between FC and VB from them Kissing and Sucking Each Other Girlcocks, I also liked how Fernanda commanding the action for the first part of the scene by topping Veronica in Various Positions and the Camera Angles of her balls slapping off of Veronica's Ass with each thrust was really cool. as well as Veronica topping Fernanda in the 2nd Part of the Scene . And Fernanda Cristine giving Veronica Bolina a Facial was the Cherry on top to end a Phenomenal Scene. Thanks for the Superb Remastered Update LD. Btw Monday April 24th's Interracial TS on TS Update starring Barbara Perez and Bruna Almeida was Spectacular. It is great to see Barbara Perez back looking absolutely stunning. She is a Very Talented Performer that has a Gorgeous Face,Sexy Tits and Toned Body,Confidence,Personality and Style. I like how Barbara Perez was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Bruna Almeida in Sideways,Doggy and Missionary Styles. with Bruna riding Barbara's Girlcock and cumming while getting fucked was awesome. and Barbara shooting her load all over Bruna was a Very Cool Way to end the scene.Barbara Perez's Performace was Magnificent. Thanks for the Fantastic TS on TS Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful Model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top. Keep up the great work.

Louie Damazo 05-01-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14879)
The TS on TS Remastered Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Fernanda Cristine and Veronica Bolina was Freaking Awesome. I really liked the interaction between FC and VB from them Kissing and Sucking Each Other Girlcocks, I also liked how Fernanda commanding the action for the first part of the scene by topping Veronica in Various Positions and the Camera Angles of her balls slapping off of Veronica's Ass with each thrust was really cool. as well as Veronica topping Fernanda in the 2nd Part of the Scene . And Fernanda Cristine giving Veronica Bolina a Facial was the Cherry on top to end a Phenomenal Scene. Thanks for the Superb Remastered Update LD. Btw Monday April 24th's Interracial TS on TS Update starring Barbara Perez and Bruna Almeida was Spectacular. It is great to see Barbara Perez back looking absolutely stunning. She is a Very Talented Performer that has a Gorgeous Face,Sexy Tits and Toned Body,Confidence,Personality and Style. I like how Barbara Perez was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Bruna Almeida in Sideways,Doggy and Missionary Styles. with Bruna riding Barbara's Girlcock and cumming while getting fucked was awesome. and Barbara shooting her load all over Bruna was a Very Cool Way to end the scene.Barbara Perez's Performace was Magnificent. Thanks for the Fantastic TS on TS Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful Model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top. Keep up the great work.

I think GROOBY approach about UPGRADE not only plataform (EREVATED X) but also maximum old vids for 1080P is absolutelly great idea refreshing great moment for more modern pattern and not stoping produce new footage.

knightrider82 05-01-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14880)
I think GROOBY approach about UPGRADE not only plataform (EREVATED X) but also maximum old vids for 1080P is absolutelly great idea refreshing great moment for more modern pattern and not stoping produce new footage.

Completely agree Louie my friend. That is Grooby Approach in upgrading Current Platforms and adding Sharpness and Vibrant Colors to Older Sets to maxiumizing them for 1080p Quality,Is a Fantastic Idea and refreshing great moments for a more modern pattern and producing New Footage. Which I have been really enjoying.

tsluvx9 05-05-2017 02:13 PM

I loved this scene

Seeing cristines big fat cock nice and hard while veronica pounded her ass was delicious

Louie Damazo 05-05-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 14883)
I loved this scene

Seeing cristines big fat cock nice and hard while veronica pounded her ass was delicious

In my conception remaster all possible stuff makes lots of sense. We have awesome footage that now finally we can enjoy in maximum image quality

tsluvx9 05-05-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14884)
In my conception remaster all possible stuff makes lots of sense. We have awesome footage that now finally we can enjoy in maximum image quality

Thanks damazo

Any word on lohara lomark fully topping keylla lorran?

Louie Damazo 05-06-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 14885)
Thanks damazo

Any word on lohara lomark fully topping keylla lorran?

Checking if both re in sp, i think only Lohana is

tsluvx9 05-06-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14887)
Checking if both re in sp, i think only Lohana is

Thanks damazo, sounds good. If Keylla is not available maybe we can have alessandra matarazzo or marcella herrera as the bottom? Just throwing ideas

knightrider82 05-06-2017 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 14888)
Thanks damazo, sounds good. If Keylla is not available maybe we can have alessandra matarazzo or marcella herrera as the bottom? Just throwing ideas

Lohara Lomark Fully Topping Alessandra Matarazzo would be an awesome Interracial TS on TS Scene.

lordworm 05-07-2017 05:15 AM

I like the idea of Lohara topping Alessandra or Marcelle. Imagine a scene where she tops them BOTH lol too much

knightrider82 05-07-2017 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 14890)
I like the idea of Lohara topping Alessandra or Marcelle. Imagine a scene where she tops them BOTH lol too much

Agree. That would be a Super Cool 3 some.