Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Louie (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2211)

lordworm 11-04-2015 06:33 AM

Louie

Lou my man, I love Geane. But we really gotta do something new with her man. We gotta try to pair her with a TS that can fuck her real good for the entire scene.

Louie Damazo 11-04-2015 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12641)
Lou my man, I love Geane. But we really gotta do something new with her man. We gotta try to pair her with a TS that can fuck her real good for the entire scene.

I always let u guys that worst prob in ts on ts is have good shemales for top the others. We dont have that much thats why i m always testing newbies. I got Patricia Campbell exact doing tests in Sao Paulo

lordworm 11-04-2015 03:05 PM

I hear you bro. But we can always have some vet on vet action every once in a while, that's the sweetest.

Louie Damazo 11-05-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12649)
I hear you bro. But we can always have some vet on vet action every once in a while, that's the sweetest.

I did it Rafaela Ferrari & Bruninha Almeida. Ferrari is veteran and Bruninha is not sssooo new, had some good experience.

lordworm 11-05-2015 06:38 PM

Yeah, those scenes can have some nice sexy surprises. Like seeing a veteran that tops fucking another veteran that also tops.

Man I would love to see Patricia Avino fucking some of those top girls out there. Like Geane. It's so hot when they give their asses cause it's rare, so it's always exciting. Don't you think so bro?

Louie Damazo 11-07-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12655)
Yeah, those scenes can have some nice sexy surprises. Like seeing a veteran that tops fucking another veteran that also tops.

Man I would love to see Patricia Avino fucking some of those top girls out there. Like Geane. It's so hot when they give their asses cause it's rare, so it's always exciting. Don't you think so bro?

I ll work in something about Miss ALvino for close future

lordworm 11-07-2015 03:03 PM

Sounds good brother.

lordworm 11-09-2015 02:01 AM

How about Carla novaes? When are we gonna see that full bottom scene with another ts?

john69 11-09-2015 06:03 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Yes i wanna see C. Novaes full bottom, and Louie when can we see like this with all ts, no male :

knightrider82 11-09-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12667)
How about Carla novaes? When are we gonna see that full bottom scene with another ts?

I would like to see Carla Novaes as a Full Bottom with another TGirl as well.

lordworm 11-09-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john69 (Post 12668)
Yes i wanna see C. Novaes full bottom, and Louie when can we see like this with all ts, no male :

Man I would absolutely LOVE to see an all ts gangbang with double anal.

knightrider82 11-09-2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john69 (Post 12668)

An all TGirl Gangbang with Double Penetration would be Wicked Cool

legault 11-09-2015 06:25 PM

never gonna happen, too expensive i think grooby would rather shoot 5 more solos instead

by the way i heard carla is in europe again so louie missed the opportunity to make that scene happen, gotta wait another 5 years now to try again or she gets srs or retires and the dream dies

Louie Damazo 11-09-2015 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 12672)
never gonna happen, too expensive i think grooby would rather shoot 5 more solos instead

by the way i heard carla is in europe again so louie missed the opportunity to make that scene happen, gotta wait another 5 years now to try again or she gets srs or retires and the dream dies

She told ll be short time but still today i m frustrated about that

lordworm 11-10-2015 02:25 AM

Well don't beat yourself over it. Let's just please make it a top priority when it comes to shooting her again.

Also, I really do hope she comes back quickly.

Louie Damazo 11-10-2015 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12674)
Well don't beat yourself over it. Let's just please make it a top priority when it comes to shooting her again.

Also, I really do hope she comes back quickly.

I dint remember last time something piss me off so bad as this scene

lordworm 12-09-2015 12:43 AM

Louie, a lot of people want to see that double anal thing I requested years ago. Come on man, the fans seem to agree with me on most of the stuff I have requested that hasn't been done.

Jjamison 12-09-2015 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12937)
Louie, a lot of people want to see that double anal thing I requested years ago. Come on man, the fans seem to agree with me on most of the stuff I have requested that hasn't been done.

It's hard for him to find one good TS top, for that scene he would have to find 2 good TS tops. Unless you want that scene to be with males, I doubt something like it will happen

lordworm 12-09-2015 06:21 AM

It's not hard, we have a ton of veterans that all can top.

Jjamison 12-09-2015 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12939)
It's not hard, we have a ton of veterans that all can top.

Yes but think about who bottoms. Many don't even like bottoming to 1 ts... Imagine 2 now and double anal

lordworm 12-09-2015 03:15 PM

There's plenty. Louie has said himself it's easier to get TS that bottom.

legault 12-09-2015 06:46 PM

damazo, i think you just wanna film only what you like, girls with big cock only topping is boring

its very hot to see a girl with a big hard cock getting fucked and see it swinging around

why cant we have just a little bit of that?

Jjamison 12-09-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 12949)
damazo, i think you just wanna film only what you like, girls with big cock only topping is boring

its very hot to see a girl with a big hard cock getting fucked and see it swinging around

Now this is something I totally agree with

lordworm 12-10-2015 05:52 AM

For sure, I love seeing hung girls bottoming.

wesker 12-10-2015 03:10 PM

majority agrees on this more ts on ts with big cock girls getting fucked

knightrider82 12-10-2015 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 12949)

Completely agree,it is very hot to see a Well Hung TGirl getting topped by another TGirl,and seeing her Big Girlcock swinging back and forth with each thrust.

Louie Damazo 12-10-2015 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesker (Post 12963)
majority agrees on this more ts on ts with big cock girls getting fucked

Bottom ts is not the prob but the topping is. I need topping ts with good size cock for get aceptable stuff

lordworm 12-10-2015 03:34 PM

Some TS have small cocks but still top like Monik Lohan

Louie Damazo 12-10-2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12974)
Some TS have small cocks but still top like Monik Lohan

U havea point here, man. I agree with Monik but she is exception

knightrider82 12-10-2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12979)
U havea point here, man. I agree with Monik but she is exception

Would like to see Monique Lohan being topped by another TGirl.

Louie Damazo 12-10-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12982)
Would like to see Monique Lohan being topped by another TGirl.

Not impossible, i ll try it in her next scene

knightrider82 12-10-2015 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12985)
Not impossible, i ll try it in her next scene

Sounds Good Louie, i think that either Deborah Mastronelly or Geane Peron would be excellent candidates to fully top her,who do you think would be good candidates to top her?

legault 12-10-2015 04:40 PM

sheila or bruna should top her

or nathany phenomenal gomes

Louie Damazo 12-10-2015 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12987)
Sounds Good Louie, i think that either Deborah Mastronelly or Geane Peron would be excellent candidates to fully top her,who do you think would be good candidates to top her?

I want both back but they re exact case i mention : they hate bottom ts. In Mastronelly defense u guys need remember she start do with ts after i insist a lot then i dont want push her too much here

knightrider82 12-10-2015 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12994)
I want both back but they re exact case i mention : they hate bottom ts. In Mastronelly defense u guys need remember she start do with ts after i insist a lot then i dont want push her too much here

You're right LD,they are the exact cases that you have mention before,that there are some TGirls don't bottoming with other TGirls,In Mastronelly's Case we do remember that she just started doing TS on TS,after you insisted,and we can't push too much,I would love to see DM back in Hardcore Action as a Full Top.

Louie Damazo 12-10-2015 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12997)
You're right LD,they are the exact cases that you have mention before,that there are some TGirls don't bottoming with other TGirls,In Mastronelly's Case we do remember that she just started doing TS on TS,after you insisted,and we can't push too much,I would love to see DM back in Hardcore Action as a Full Top.

Was not easy convece MAstronelly but i knew she is great and ll do amazing job. MAy be in future try she bottom but cant promess that

knightrider82 12-10-2015 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12998)
Was not easy convece MAstronelly but i knew she is great and ll do amazing job. MAy be in future try she bottom but cant promess that

I am sure it wasn't,but she did extremely well for her first TS on TS,I agree she is great,would love to see Deborah Mastronelly as a Full Top in Hardcore Action,as a Flex in TS on TS Action.

lordworm 12-10-2015 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12998)

That's great Louie. Btw Geane hates being bottom? That's weird, she's bottomed many times already with TS, just never fully.

It would be hot to see her being a full bottom with another girl. She was rock hard the entire time in her scene with Adriana. She can be really hard while being bottom and that is a nice treat.