Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rebecca Souza (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2070)

wesker 05-02-2015 03:15 PM

Rebecca Souza

hey damazo, is rebecca souza ever gonna bottom? i think eventually she needs to be put to the sword

you got a ts on ts scene planned with her now that she shot for sfh? if you do can you make it a switch scene or bottom?

knightrider82 05-02-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesker (Post 11677)
hey damazo, is rebecca souza ever gonna bottom? i think eventually she needs to be put to the sword

you got a ts on ts scene planned with her now that she shot for sfh? if you do can you make it a switch scene or bottom?

I completely agree,I would love to see Rebecca as a Complete Bottom with another TGirl,Because i think it's time for her to switch it up a for change.

legault 05-02-2015 08:13 PM

that would be so hot

put her with fernanda

knightrider82 05-02-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 11680)
that would be so hot

put her with fernanda

With Fernanda Topping Rebecca for the whole scene.

legault 05-03-2015 01:53 AM

oh yeah thats the plan

Louie Damazo 05-05-2015 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 11683)
oh yeah thats the plan

MAy be in fuiture

knightrider82 05-05-2015 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11686)
MAy be in fuiture

Sounds good,Fernanda tops for the whole scene :)

wesker 05-06-2015 08:36 PM

you just did a scene with her recently, why didn't you make it flex at least?

smashyoukids 05-19-2015 06:34 PM

Rebecca seems like she is very dominant, maybe she is not interested in being a bottom. Anyways, I love her as a top!! She is very hot

knightrider82 05-19-2015 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashyoukids (Post 11743)
Rebecca seems like she is very dominant, maybe she is not interested in being a bottom. Anyways, I love her as a top!! She is very hot

I know she does,But she needs to switch it up alittle bit,Rebecca has the same problem Bia Bastos and Carla Novaes has,Refusing to bottom,Her topping all the time,Is getting Very Old and Stale,I sure as hell don't like as a Top,In fact,I think she's a Very Boring Top,I disagree,She is Very Unattractive.

smashyoukids 05-19-2015 07:25 PM

well...different strokes for different folks. I think she is super hot, great lips, thick dick, and a dominant attitude. Judging from how many videos she has been featured in, I am not alone :)

Louie Damazo 05-19-2015 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashyoukids (Post 11745)
well...different strokes for different folks. I think she is super hot, great lips, thick dick, and a dominant attitude. Judging from how many videos she has been featured in, I am not alone :)

And i need assist all kind of tastes here then Thanks for make my position stronger. SOme times i nee take some decisions and i think in something more general. When posible i do specific requests

knightrider82 05-19-2015 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11746)
And i need assist all kind of tastes here then Thanks for make my position stronger. SOme times i nee take some decisions and i think in something more general. When posible i do specific requests

Look,I understand that as a Director,You have to accomadate all types of Requests,In every TS on TS Rebecca has been in,She's Topping,Like i said before,Getting a Very Old.&.Stale,Would it ruin her preference to do a Scene as a Complete Bottom with another TS?,Answer to that is Hell No,It wouldn't,I think that it would be a nice change of pace to have her do a scene as a Full Bottom.

legault 05-19-2015 09:51 PM

i agree it doesnt matter if she toos mostly but she needs to bottom at least once

knightrider82 05-19-2015 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashyoukids (Post 11745)

Agreed,Well,Too each your own,Rebecca has been featured in 8 Videos,Which is not that many,Well,She needs to be Submissive at least once.

Louie Damazo 05-19-2015 10:24 PM

But u guys forget someone NEED TOP and the number os ts do it with other ts are really small. Thatīs all the point here

knightrider82 05-19-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11752)
But u guys forget someone NEED TOP and the number os ts do it with other ts are really small. Thatīs all the point here

We know and understand that someone needs to Top and that the Number of TGirls that like doing TS on TS is Very Small,But Rebecca can't be topping all the time,Veteran and New Girls Like:Bruna Butterfly,Fernanda Cristine,Gabriela Ferrari,Geane Peron,Jessica Ketlen and Sabrina DeCastro are Excellent Candidates to top Rebecca Souza for a whole scene.

legault 05-19-2015 11:06 PM

yeah thats why we request veterans to top other veterans or girls like bruna or fernanda, theres plenty of girls that can too rebecca

just like rebecca topped agatha who had her first bottom scene with a ts there

Louie Damazo 05-21-2015 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 11754)
yeah thats why we request veterans to top other veterans or girls like bruna or fernanda, theres plenty of girls that can too rebecca

just like rebecca topped agatha who had her first bottom scene with a ts there

I got Jhoany Wilker bottom with Walkiria for next week

knightrider82 05-21-2015 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11764)
I got Jhoany Wilker bottom with Walkiria for next week

Johany Wilker as a Bottom?,What's up with that?,Johany should be Topping,And Walkiria should be Bottoming,Not other way around,Do you read requests?,If you did?,I specifically requested for Johany to top Walkiria,Sounds like a Boring Scene.

Louie Damazo 05-21-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11765)
Johany Wilker as a Bottom?,What's up with that?,Johany should be Topping,And Walkiria should be Bottoming,Not other way around,Do you read requests?,If you did?,I specifically requested for Johany to top Walkiria,Sounds like a Boring Scene.

ANd i answer why. Jhoany was totally soft (u ll see in video, no idea why she was so bad that day) and i had no other option. I ll not insist in explain again what i already did many times. I work with what is POSSIBLE TO DO. SO many requests did here are only fantasy , impossible to do in real life. Important i have my cosncience clean that i try hard do a request and, as usual, see unthankfull posts about it. Really sad

knightrider82 05-21-2015 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11766)
ANd i answer why. Jhoany was totally soft (u ll see in video, no idea why she was so bad that day) and i had no other option. I ll not insist in explain again what i already did many times. I work with what is POSSIBLE TO DO. SO many requests did here are only fantasy , impossible to do in real life. Important i have my cosncience clean that i try hard do a request and, as usual, see unthankfull posts about it. Really sad

Well,If Johany Wilker couldn't get hard that day of the Shoot,Then you could of got one of the following TGirls:Adriana Rodrigues,Gabriela Ferrari,Geane Peron or Jessica Ketlen to Top Walkiria Amarillo,Instead of doing the opposite,There's always an option,Unthankful Posts?,Hahaha,Really Sad?,No,What's really sad is you keep ignoring Our Requests.

Louie Damazo 05-21-2015 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11767)
Well,If Johany Wilker couldn't get hard that day of the Shoot,Then you could of got one of the following TGirls:Adriana Rodrigues,Gabriela Ferrari,Geane Peron or Jessica Ketlen to Top Walkiria Amarillo,Instead of doing the opposite,There's always an option,Unthankful Posts?,Hahaha,Really Sad?,No,What's really sad is you keep ignoring Our Requests.

U ll see in video and u know, if u guys think i m ignoring whatever. I work too hard , do more than others for this ?? I m sorry i ll keep in basic our messagens now.

In time: working in another ts 3some ...u re welcome

knightrider82 05-21-2015 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11769)
U ll see in video and u know, if u guys think i m ignoring whatever. I work too hard , do more than others for this ?? I m sorry i ll keep in basic our messagens now.

In time: working in another ts 3some ...u re welcome

RELAX Louie,Sometimes,Look,We know that you work harder do more than most Directors,Who's going to be in the TS on TS 3some?.

Louie Damazo 05-21-2015 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11773)
RELAX Louie,Sometimes,Look,We know that you work harder do more than most Directors,Who's going to be in the TS on TS 3some?.

This time i m not envolved. My guy in Sao Paulo is doing it. My intention is keep the ts 3somes because i know how u guys like this and i still havent any complain

knightrider82 05-21-2015 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11776)
This time i m not envolved. My guy in Sao Paulo is doing it. My intention is keep the ts 3somes because i know how u guys like this and i still havent any complain

Oh Okay,So Khan doing it this time,That's awesome,Indeed we do love TS on TS 3some,Nothing better than 3 Hot Tgirls interact with each other,We wouldn't do that.

Louie Damazo 05-21-2015 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11777)
Oh Okay,So Khan doing it this time,That's awesome,Indeed we do love TS on TS 3some,Nothing better than 3 Hot Tgirls interact with each other,We wouldn't do that.

I m glad day end with we both having something in commom: i love ts 3somes too

knightrider82 05-22-2015 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11778)
I m glad day end with we both having something in commom: i love ts 3somes too

Same here,IMO i think that there should be 1 TS on TS 3some every month.

Louie Damazo 05-22-2015 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11780)
Same here,IMO i think that there should be 1 TS on TS 3some every month.

I ll work for this but some moments ll try bring back somerthing that i like more than ts 3some: ts on GGs . OMG , it really turn me ON

Louie Damazo 05-22-2015 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11782)
TS on GG is pretty good,As long as it a Hot TGirl topping a GG,I wouldn't mind seeing Gabriela Ferrari,Geane Peron or Jessica Ketlen topping a GG.

Except for Jessica that is living her Pseudo super star boring annnoying phase all others are avaliable

knightrider82 05-22-2015 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11783)
Except for Jessica that is living her Pseudo super star boring annnoying phase all others are avaliable

Ooooh okay,That's not good,,Btw It was nice see Roberta Clows topping,She's a Cutie,Who's going to be in TS on Guy Update for SFH?.

Louie Damazo 05-22-2015 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11785)
Ooooh okay,That's not good,,Btw who's going to be in TS on Guy Update for SFH?.

That was to bea surprise but u ask...FERNANDA CRISTINE !!!!

knightrider82 05-22-2015 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11786)
That was to bea surprise but u ask...FERNANDA CRISTINE !!!!

Awesome,Is she topping for the Whole Scene?,If so,Who She's Topping?.

Louie Damazo 05-22-2015 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11787)
Awesome,Is she topping for the Whole Scene?,If so,Who She's Topping?.

Yes, topping, this is what she does better : Actor was Guy Tavares

knightrider82 05-22-2015 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11788)
Yes, topping, this is what she does better : Actor was Guy Tavares

Very Cool,I completely agree,I love how Fernanda makes her Male Partners her Bitches.

legault 05-22-2015 03:08 AM

i dont like ts on gg

hope that stuff goes to sfh

lordworm 05-22-2015 03:11 AM

Not a fan of ts on gg, there's just so much of it out there already compared to TS on TS.

Anyway, any chance to see Fernanda top a veteran TS? Any veteran man I don't care anymore, just wanna see 2 active babes and 1 bottoming.

EDIT: Of course she can always top Carla Novaes...that's still the dream.

Louie Damazo 05-22-2015 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 11793)
Not a fan of ts on gg, there's just so much of it out there already compared to TS on TS.

Anyway, any chance to see Fernanda top a veteran TS? Any veteran man I don't care anymore, just wanna see 2 active babes and 1 bottoming.

EDIT: Of course she can always top Carla Novaes...that's still the dream.

My idea for Carla is put her in a 3some or bottom with other but i m really worried about complains. AGAIN : SOMEONE NEED TOP and have FEW ONES capable do it with other TS. Its not EASY then thatīs why i have a very restricted models doing it and i need repeat them more times than i would like. If u guys want ts on ts almost every week ll need accept it in some moment. I m surprise no one ask YAGO as bottom yet here

legault 05-22-2015 03:26 PM

carla being bottom is the spotlight, no one will complain because it is the most requested scene around here

only will complain if she tops again

and yea fernanda can top her

knightrider82 05-22-2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11796)
My idea for Carla is put her in a 3some or bottom with other but i m really worried about complains. AGAIN : SOMEONE NEED TOP and have FEW ONES capable do it with other TS. Its not EASY then thatīs why i have a very restricted models doing it and i need repeat them more times than i would like. If u guys want ts on ts almost every week ll need accept it in some moment. I m surprise no one ask YAGO as bottom yet here

No one is going to complain,If Carla Novaes is bottoming to another TS for the Whole Scene,But if she is topping?,There will alot of Complaints,I agree,Someone needs to top,And the Perfect Candidate to Carla is the Phenomenal Fernanda Cristine,I understand and see your point that there aren't that many TGirls willing to do TS on TS,And you have to work with what's available,I love TS on TS almost everyweek,I know Yago usually doesn't bottom to TGirls,It would be very interesting to see him bottom to a Tgirl.