Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yasmin Dornelles Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2719)

Louie Damazo 10-24-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17149)
Thanks for taking the time to explain to everything Louie my friend. and understand that Kalliny Nomura doesn't do scenes with other TGirls and that she is really great model and is very hung. and that she didn't have that much energy doing the hardcore scene when she was only topping.and got tired really fast and you had to adjust scene by turning it into a flex scene. Okie dokie. But at least you tried.

But she is great behaviour, she want shoot more and ll try do FULL TOPPING next. She apologize about it, i think she has some condition make she loose energy fast when is doing some phisical effort or something.

legault 10-24-2018 11:39 PM

Patricia is great, she has energy forever, same with Adrielly Bronze and Vivi.

KnightHawk 10-25-2018 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17151)
But she is great behaviour, she want shoot more and ll try do FULL TOPPING next. She apologize about it, i think she has some condition make she loose energy fast when is doing some phisical effort or something.

That is excellent to hear that Kalliny Nomura has great behavior and wants to shoot more and also apologized about it. and it's also excellent to hear that you will try to have her top for the entire scene next time. Thanks again for taking the time to respond and explain everything. And will be looking forward to seeing her in action. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 10-25-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17154)
Patricia is great, she has energy forever, same with Adrielly Bronze and Vivi.

vivi travelling now, bronze was in portugal 1 month ago, not sure where is she now

legault 10-25-2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17157)
vivi travelling now, bronze was in portugal 1 month ago, not sure where is she now

Thats a shame :(

I hope we have some good btgs available for top roles with ts

Louie Damazo 10-25-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17164)
Thats a shame :(

I hope we have some good btgs available for top roles with ts

I did Bianca Reis with Lohany Dark flex

KnightHawk 10-25-2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17165)
I did Bianca Reis with Lohany Dark flex

Sounds Fantastic.

Louie Damazo 10-25-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17172)
Sounds Fantastic.

very good flex action

KnightHawk 10-25-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17174)
very good flex action

Awesome. I love TS on TS Flex Action because both TGirls takes turns fucking each other balls deep and shoot their loads all over each other. Which i think is very hot and erotic. And is one of the best parts of the TS on TS.

legault 10-26-2018 12:25 AM

Dont know who lohanny dark is lol