Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Costumers Requests (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2702)

Louie Damazo 10-30-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17205)
Still waiting for patricia to bang yasmin like damazo wanted at one point :(

Sad

Again - she is doing fashion work and not avaiable now

legault 10-31-2018 02:38 AM

Sorry i just mean for future when she is available

Just a nice 1 on 1 where patrice bangs yasmin fully

Louie Damazo 10-31-2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17209)
Sorry i just mean for future when she is available

Just a nice 1 on 1 where patrice bangs yasmin fully

Man, Patricia is ALWYS welcome here , u know that ;)

legault 10-31-2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17210)
Man, Patricia is ALWYS welcome here , u know that ;)

She's good man, shes great for topping other ts, and she has good looks herself, i know not many btg are pretty but pati is all around hot

I love when she tops ts that are even more hung than her, like when she bang keyla marquess that was sooool hot, even tho kayla is a big cock girl she was more than willing to let her big cock hang and turn over to bottom for patis skills

I love seeing scenes like that, its sexy to me, just saying what i like so you know lol

Karol 11-05-2018 08:06 AM

What happened to Melissa Close? i'd like to see her again

Louie Damazo 11-05-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karol (Post 17225)
What happened to Melissa Close? i'd like to see her again

Not avaliable

Louie Damazo 11-06-2018 01:51 PM

Coming SOON

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrPU5RNXcAA-w2A.jpg

KnightHawk 11-06-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17227)

Awesome preview photo and magnificent pairing of 3 beautiful TGirls. Looking forward to seeing the upcoming Bombastic All TS 3some Update. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

travans 11-09-2018 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17031)
In 2 weeks i ll have Marcela Herrera banging Carolina Martins . Marcelle Jerking her off until Carol ejaculate strongly , absolutelly amazing cum moment

This was pretty good but I'd still really like to see the girl topping jerking off the bottom girl to orgasm while she's topping!

Louie Damazo 11-09-2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travans (Post 17232)
This was pretty good but I'd still really like to see the girl topping jerking off the bottom girl to orgasm while she's topping!

NP

I ll work on it, i also LOVE it ;)

travans 11-10-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17233)
NP

I ll work on it, i also LOVE it ;)

:D Thanks Louie!

Louie Damazo 11-19-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17265)
@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on my suggestion and request for a Full TS on Guy Domination Scene starring Yasmin Dornelles and Bianca Reis.

Of course good paring but both are travelling now

Yasmin ll be in Dubai for short time

KnightHawk 11-19-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17266)
Of course good paring but both are travelling now

Yasmin ll be in Dubai for short time

Oh okay i understand. Back to the drawing board...lol

na2smoove 11-21-2018 04:25 AM

Hey Louie can you do some vids with ass eating & cum on faces?

legault 11-21-2018 04:01 PM

Hey Louie

How about some viviane silva now?

Louie Damazo 11-21-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17277)
Hey Louie

How about some viviane silva now?

Not avaliable, she is in sourth of Brasil

na2smoove 11-22-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17278)
Not avaliable, she is in sourth of Brasil

So no face cum shots or ass eating in ts on ts scenes?

Louie Damazo 11-23-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 17280)
So no face cum shots or ass eating in ts on ts scenes?

I ll try work some stuff like this with right babes

pantuflo 12-01-2018 07:56 PM

Hello, Louie. Then, I suggest different possibilities of TS on TS scenes.
I would like to see some of these if this was possible.

Alice Marques topping Rosy Pinheiro.
Lara Rubia topping Patricia Campbell or Lohara Lomark.
Bruna Castro / Hannah Rios Flex scene.
Lara Machado topping Christal.
Bianca Reis/Yasmin Dornelles Flex scene.
Grazi Cinturinha topping Marcele Herrera.
Isis Braga/Juliana Leal Flex scene.

Thanks for your big effort and your great work.

Louie Damazo 12-01-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 17304)
Hello, Louie. Then, I suggest different possibilities of TS on TS scenes.
I would like to see some of these if this was possible.

Alice Marques topping Rosy Pinheiro.
Lara Rubia topping Patricia Campbell or Lohara Lomark.
Bruna Castro / Hannah Rios Flex scene.
Lara Machado topping Christal.
Bianca Reis/Yasmin Dornelles Flex scene.
Grazi Cinturinha topping Marcele Herrera.
Isis Braga/Juliana Leal Flex scene.

Thanks for your big effort and your great work.

here my feelings about those parings

Alice Marques topping Rosy Pinheiro. -0 not impossible but rosy hates be bottom to ts but as i say, not impossible

Lara Rubia topping Patricia Campbell or Lohara Lomark.- lomark refuses do bottom, rubia is not avaliable now

Bruna Castro / Hannah Rios Flex scene - not impossible but hanna is mopre bottom as u know

Lara Machado topping Christal.- possible but did other scene with lara 2 days ago with newbie

Bianca Reis/Yasmin Dornelles Flex scene - i like this mix really

Grazi Cinturinha topping Marcele Herrera - grazy is not into do with ts now, may be in future

Isis Braga/Juliana Leal Flex scene - i like that very much

KnightHawk 12-01-2018 09:33 PM

TS on Guy Domination Scene Request.

I love would to see a TS on Guy Domination Scene starring Juliana Leal. The scene begins with Juliana sitting on the bed and she calls over her male partner and tells him to lick every inch of her heels. and suck on her Girlcock and lick her balls. and afterwards she tells him to bend over the bed and spread his ass checks. She starts off nice and slow and than speeds it up abit. and her male partner tells her to fuck him harder and make him her submissive bitch. she happily obliges by slapping him on the ass and talks dirty to him and grabbing his hips and fucks him harder with balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and switches to the spooning position and kissing him. and tells him to ride her Girlcock like the bitch that he is and she penetrates him from underneath. and fucks him in missionary position til he cums all over himself. And Juliana shoots her load in his ass to end the scene. {*Only Juliana gets her dick sucked,Not the guy.*} and also if {*Juliana Leal} is not available, than i would like to see either Alice Marques,Lara Rubia or Juuh Osmark in a TS on Guy Domination Scene. and @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this request. and as always keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 12-01-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17308)
I love would to see a TS on Guy Domination Scene starring Juliana Leal. The scene begins with Juliana sitting on the bed and she calls over her male partner and tells him to lick every inch of her heels. and suck on her Girlcock and lick her balls. and afterwards she tells him to bend over the bed and spread his ass checks. She starts off nice and slow and than speeds it up abit. and her male partner tells her to fuck him harder and make him her submissive bitch. she happily obliges by slapping him on the ass and talks dirty to him and grabbing his hips and fucks him harder with balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and switches to the spooning position and kissing him. and tells him to ride her Girlcock like the bitch that he is and she penetrates him from underneath. and fucks him in missionary position til he cums all over himself. And Juliana shoots her load in his ass to end the scene. {*Only Juliana gets her dick sucked,Not the guy.*} and also if {*Juliana Leal} is not available, than i would like to see either Alice Marques,Lara Rubia or Juuh Osmark in a TS on Guy Domination Scene. and @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this request. and as always keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming my friend. :)

i ll be answering in 2 or 3 daays, i m shooting vr right now

KnightHawk 12-01-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17309)
i ll be answering in 2 or 3 daays, i m shooting vr right now

Okie dokie sounds good. :)

KnightHawk 12-05-2018 07:54 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on my request for a TS on Guy Domination Scene.

Louie Damazo 12-05-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17314)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on my request for a TS on Guy Domination Scene.

Wait next Kalliny Nomura scene and u tell me what u think

SHe was TOTALLY WILD

KnightHawk 12-05-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17315)

SHe was TOTALLY WILD

Sounds Freaking Awesome. and looking forward to seeing Kalliny Nomura being wild and fucking the shit out her male partner. and will definitely post a review about the scene as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-05-2018 11:08 PM

@Louie Damazo: When will the Kalliny Nomura TS on Guy Update be available?.

na2smoove 12-06-2018 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17315)

SHe was TOTALLY WILD

How about a ts on ts domination scene

Louie Damazo 12-06-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 17318)
How about a ts on ts domination scene

Not so easy, i need right ts to do it. For be dominated i think Caroline Martins is perfect

What u think ?

Louie Damazo 12-06-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17317)
@Louie Damazo: When will the Kalliny Nomura TS on Guy Update be available?.

dec 28 i think, it ll be my Xmas Gift 4 u, felas.

Best scene she ever did

KnightHawk 12-06-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17320)
dec 28 i think, it ll be my Xmas Gift 4 u, felas.

Best scene she ever did

Super Cool to hear that the Kalliny Nomura TS on Guy Update will be available on Friday December 28th 2018. and will be your X-Mas Gift for your fanbase. and looking forward to seeing it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend :) .

Louie Damazo 12-06-2018 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17321)
Super Cool to hear that the Kalliny Nomura TS on Guy Update will be available on Friday December 28th 2018. and will be your X-Mas Gift for your fanbase. and looking forward to seeing it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend :) .

Day 24 ll be other gift - 3some Adriana Rodrigues & Hilda Brasil & Eveline Moura

Busy week coming soon

KnightHawk 12-06-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17322)
Day 24 ll be other gift - 3some Adriana Rodrigues & Hilda Brasil & Eveline Moura

Busy week coming soon

Excellent to hear that Monday December 24th 2018 will be the other gift-All TS 3some Update starring Adriana Rodrigues, Hilda Brasil.&.Eveline Moura and will be looking forward to seeing it as well. Thanks for taking to respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault 12-06-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17319)
Not so easy, i need right ts to do it. For be dominated i think Caroline Martins is perfect

What u think ?

I think juliana leal or yasmin dornelles are perfect for be dominated

KnightHawk 12-07-2018 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17319)

What u think ?

Agree. That Caroline Martins is perfect for getting dominated by another TGirl. And i also think that Marcela Herrera is
another great choice for a TS on TS Domination Scene as a Full Bottom.

pantuflo 12-08-2018 11:09 PM

Hello, Louie. I suggest some scenes that I like to see,though I don't mind to change of pair with these same TS.

Lara Rubia (dominating) vs Yasmin Dornelles (dominated)
Alice Marques (dominating) vs Bruna Castro (dominated)
Lara Machado (dominating) vs Adriana Rodrigues (dominated)
Marcelle Herrera vs Patricia Campbell (both dominating and dominated)
Lohara Lomark (dominating) vs Bellatrix (dominated)
Adrielly Bronze vs Raica Lima (both dominating and dominated)
Isis Braga (dominating) vs Bianca Reis (dominated)
Juliana Leal (dominating) vs Rosy Pinheiro (dominated)
Yasmin Fonthys vs Hanna Rios (both dominating and dominated)

Thanks.

KnightHawk 12-09-2018 01:10 AM

TS on TS Scene Request.

i would love to see Rosy Pinheiro fully topping Juliana Oliveira in a TS on TS Scene. The scene begins with Rosy and Juliana french kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits. with rosy fucking juliana's tits and face fucks her as well. and she returns a favor by deepthroating renata's girlcock and afterwards she tells her to get on the bed and spread her ass cheeks. Rosy moves behind Juliana and teases her ass before entering it and starts off nice and slow for a few minutes. and speeds up abit and juliana tells rosy to fuck her harder and she happily obliges by slapping her ass and grabbing her hips and pounds her balls deep with her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust and switches to the bulldogg position. and tells juliana to ride her girlcock in reverse cowgirl and strokes her girlcock and fondles her tits as well. and switches to the missionary position and kissing her and strokes juliana's girlcock til she has an orgasm. and rosy gives her facial to end the scene. and if {*Rosy Pinheiro*} is not available. then i would like to see either Bianca Reis,Yasmin Dornelles or Lara Rubia fully topping Juliana Oliveira for the entire scene. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this request. and as always keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 12-09-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17324)
I think juliana leal or yasmin dornelles are perfect for be dominated

Very VERY possible

legault 12-09-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17334)
Very VERY possible

That would be super sexy, especially if they get dominated by a btg ;)

Louie Damazo 12-09-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 17331)
Hello, Louie. I suggest some scenes that I like to see,though I don't mind to change of pair with these same TS.

Lara Rubia (dominating) vs Yasmin Dornelles (dominated)
Alice Marques (dominating) vs Bruna Castro (dominated)
Lara Machado (dominating) vs Adriana Rodrigues (dominated)
Marcelle Herrera vs Patricia Campbell (both dominating and dominated)
Lohara Lomark (dominating) vs Bellatrix (dominated)
Adrielly Bronze vs Raica Lima (both dominating and dominated)
Isis Braga (dominating) vs Bianca Reis (dominated)
Juliana Leal (dominating) vs Rosy Pinheiro (dominated)
Yasmin Fonthys vs Hanna Rios (both dominating and dominated)

Thanks.

Lara Rubia (dominating) vs Yasmin Dornelles (dominated)- Rubia NOT avaliable now

Alice Marques (dominating) vs Bruna Castro (dominated)- Bruna is not in Brasil and Alice not good to dominate another ts

Lara Machado (dominating) vs Adriana Rodrigues (dominated)- possible but i use those girls this month then if happens ll take a little longer

Marcelle Herrera vs Patricia Campbell (both dominating and dominated)- Very nice pairing, i need think more

Lohara Lomark (dominating) vs Bellatrix (dominated)- POssible

Adrielly Bronze vs Raica Lima (both dominating and dominated) - POssible

Isis Braga (dominating) vs Bianca Reis (dominated) - I think opse works better with Bianca dominating Isis

Juliana Leal (dominating) vs Rosy Pinheiro (dominated) - Rosy always wants dominate

Yasmin Fonthys vs Hanna Rios (both dominating and dominated) - Yasmin is not shooting any longer