Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   fernanda topping sp (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2006)

Louie Damazo 02-27-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11273)
Here are my educated guesses,It's either Sheila Wandergirlt or Aline Garcia?,Is Fernanda competely topping her partner in this TS on TS?.

And we have a winner - Sheyla

knightrider82 02-27-2015 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11275)
And we have a winner - Sheyla

Woohoo,I finally solved the Mystery,Is Fernanda topping Sheila for the whole scene?,And is that next weeks TS on TS Update?.

Louie Damazo 02-28-2015 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11276)
Woohoo,I finally solved the Mystery,Is Fernanda topping Sheila for the whole scene?,And is that next weeks TS on TS Update?.

That was something like we did with Bolina, some part of flex but with Fernanda commanding. She wanna be in top being topping and bottom and i saw no prob because u guys saw last scene and like that

knightrider82 02-28-2015 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11277)
That was something like we did with Bolina, some part of flex but with Fernanda commanding. She wanna be in top being topping and bottom and i saw no prob because u guys saw last scene and like that

Sounds Very interesting Louie,Fernanda.&.Sheila in a Flex Scene,Fernanda being a Top and a Bottom with other TGirls,Shows that she is Versatile,Indeed we like that,Looking forward to seeing the scene.

lordworm 02-28-2015 04:42 AM

Thats nice Louie, but when you put Fernanda with some veteran girls please have her top only just like Domy used to do.

legault 02-28-2015 05:48 AM

if she gonna be the new domy, she gots to top top top veterans

Louie Damazo 02-28-2015 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 11281)
if she gonna be the new domy, she gots to top top top veterans

Be New DOMY was just a reference about her sucess. I dont like idea have someone ll do always same style in scenes. Domy did few bottom sets. I ll like see Fernanda doing both Topping and bottom. It makes more sense for new days

knightrider82 02-28-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11283)
Be New DOMY was just a reference about her sucess. I dont like idea have someone ll do always same style in scenes. Domy did few bottom sets. I ll like see Fernanda doing both Topping and bottom. It makes more sense for new days

Oh okay i see,It was just a reference of how successful she's going to be,As long as Fernanda is topping and bottoming with other Beautiful TGirls,Like Sheila and Others,I'm cool with it,Would like to see her completely topping another TGirl at least one time in a TS on TS,Still would like to know,Is this next week's TS on TS Set?.

Louie Damazo 02-28-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11284)
Oh okay i see,It was just a reference of how successful she's going to be,As long as Fernanda is topping and bottoming with other Beautiful TGirls,Like Sheila and Others,I'm cool with it,Would like to see her completely topping another TGirl at least one time in a TS on TS,Still would like to know,Is this next week's TS on TS Set?.

I have no prob in do next TS ON TS she topping only. SHe feels more cpnfortable in scene now then i imagine she ll tru dominate the full scene

knightrider82 02-28-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11285)
I have no prob in do next TS ON TS she topping only. SHe feels more cpnfortable in scene now then i imagine she ll tru dominate the full scene

Okie dokie,That sounds very good,Really looking forward to seeing her topping another TGirl for the Full Scene.