Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Top 10 Favorite TGirls (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2100)

legault 07-27-2015 03:35 PM

yeah damazo, we would like to see carla bottom at last

knightrider82 07-27-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12123)
I m working in stuff with Carla. Fernanda is living that phase she thinks is so important and necessary then i m making she feel she is not. As soon stop this mega star ego bullshit sjhe come back for sure

That's nice,Would love to see Carla Novaes as a Full Bottom with another TGirl,As for Fernanda,She'll be back to her normal self.

Louie Damazo 07-27-2015 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12128)
That's nice,Would love to see Carla Novaes as a Full Bottom with another TGirl,As for Fernanda,She'll be back to her normal self.

I m thinking in 3some because Carla hate be bottom with other Ts (i already explain it here) then in a 3some i can get she bottom in one or two positions

knightrider82 07-27-2015 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12129)
I m thinking in 3some because Carla hate be bottom with other Ts (i already explain it here) then in a 3some i can get she bottom in one or two positions

Sounds awesome Louie,Indeed you did explain it already on another thread,And i understand and see your point,About some TGirls don't like be submissive with other TGirls,And if this is the only way to get Carla to be bottom with another TGirl?,I am cool with it.

legault 07-27-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12129)

she doesnt? i thought she had agreed to it twice already

lordworm 07-28-2015 03:07 PM

Yeah, she had agreed to do it with Bolina but Bolina had erection problems in that scene. She also agreed to do it with Fernanda but Fernanda didn't want to film at the time.

Louie Damazo 07-28-2015 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12132)
Yeah, she had agreed to do it with Bolina but Bolina had erection problems in that scene. She also agreed to do it with Fernanda but Fernanda didn't want to film at the time.

I m glad u re understanding it now. What i do in this forumn is give u same kinda of vision i have even for ts u guys like and i need say that shemale is not that nice ;)

legault 07-28-2015 09:00 PM

ok well can you try asking her if she is willing to be full bottom? if not then flex 3some with her taking most of the dicks

wesker 07-29-2015 06:20 AM

damazo it would be pretty nice to see carla getting double teamed by 2 hung black tgirls

Louie Damazo 07-30-2015 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesker (Post 12135)
damazo it would be pretty nice to see carla getting double teamed by 2 hung black tgirls

Carla has npo prob in b e bottom with other ts but is easier if be a friendly face then i m workiing on it now