Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kelly Portella Solo Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2809)

Louie Damazo 12-25-2019 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 18931)
Who was she with? 👀

Julia Alves, soon here also in a TS ON TS scene and solo too

lordworm 12-25-2019 12:43 PM

Louie, that Ju and Kelly scene was amazing brother. So much cum, awesome creampie.

Louie Damazo 12-25-2019 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 18933)
Louie, that Ju and Kelly scene was amazing brother. So much cum, awesome creampie.

SHe told me ll not cum for couple of days to make an impressive creampie and she just did it great

legault 12-25-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18935)
SHe told me ll not cum for couple of days to make an impressive creampie and she just did it great

Juliana came so much too i knew she liked being dominated like that

Louie Damazo 12-25-2019 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18936)
Juliana came so much too i knew she liked being dominated like that

Impressive, right ?! This scene runs super easy almost not stopping, great sinergy here and awesome orgasms

KnightHawk 02-04-2020 08:50 PM

Kelly Portella-Rayra Spanick Update.

Positively Smashing TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Kelly Portella and Rayra Spanick and magnificent pairing as well. It is great seeing Kelly back looking gorgeous as always and in a very sexy black and beige lingerie outfit and platinum and black sandals. and Rayra back as well looking stunning as always and in a sexy red lingerie outfit and black pumps. I loved the way the scene began with them kissing and caressing and rimming each other asses. and sucking each other's girlcocks. with Kelly penetrating her friend Rayra in the spooning and missionary positions for the first part of the scene. and Rayra riding Kelly's big girlcock in reverse cowgirl for the second part of the scene. and Kelly fucking Rayra in the doggystyle position and shooting nectar all over her ass to end the scene. Kelly Portella and Rayra Spanick's performances were impressive,sensational and erotic. thanks for the positively smashing update and introducing your fanbase these Very Attractive.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Kelly Portella in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Rayra Spanick in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 02-05-2020 07:36 PM

@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update starring Kelly Portella and Rayra Spanick.

Louie Damazo 02-06-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19003)
@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update starring Kelly Portella and Rayra Spanick.

I expect KeLLy doing geat but Raira overcame my expectations doing amazing . Amazing and perfect pairing for me

na2smoove 02-06-2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19004)
I expect KeLLy doing geat but Raira overcame my expectations doing amazing . Amazing and perfect pairing for me

When are we gonna see kelly bottom to a ts

Louie Damazo 02-06-2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 19005)
When are we gonna see kelly bottom to a ts

She did in a VR stuff soon in GroobyVR