Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   do shemales really like to top guys or do it for money (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=833)

therobski 05-21-2012 09:21 PM

Do you really like her with dark hair? I think she lost the sweet innocent look. Is this set the most recent or is there more out there? I wish she come to the US. I had the opportunity to meet Sunshyne Monroe here in the Dallas before she went "all pro" She has her own site and all. Louie should check her out.

onlinelust 05-22-2012 01:35 AM

I definitely like her better with dark hair. But I really just like brunettes more in general. Even after seeing her blonde so long I just feel like the dark hair looks better on her. I usually like to see girls go from blonde to dark brown or black, that's my favorite. If they go to like a light brown most of the time the blonde looked better.

Sunshyne Monroe... I'm from Houston, I never met her or even seen her in person, but she's pretty good looking. I think there are some prettier girls in Dallas than her though, but it may just be that the grass is always greener on the other side. We don't have many white TS girls here so I see them up there and wish some of them were here.

There was one girl I was gonna see in Longview (can't remember her name) and couldn't get in contact with her while I was in town for a few weeks, then she moved here and was even harder to get in contact with LOL. Wow, just lookin for her name I found this girl I used to chat with on yahoo that I met on hot or not and she is FINE as FUCK now. OMG, I offender her one day with something I said and we never talked since. :(

lordworm 05-22-2012 04:46 AM

I don't see what the big deal is about Sunshyne Monroe. She isn't really that hot. Brazil doesn't need her.

onlinelust 05-22-2012 04:51 AM

LOL, I don't really like her, but she's cute tho. I just added on that cause she's in my city.

lordworm 05-22-2012 04:54 AM

There are quite a few US tgs that are indeed hot, but if I made a list I'm pretty sure she wont be on it. I'll give you the cute face though, she does have that.

onlinelust 05-22-2012 05:09 AM

She wouldn't make my list either.

DaveHT 05-22-2012 11:43 PM

Yes, seems cute and sweet but for some reason I don't care for Sunshyne's look either. I'd be so ecstatic if I had Yasmin Lee, Jessica Fox and Eva Lin that I would happily gift all other US girls to the other members:)

ADIDABSM 05-26-2012 04:56 PM

Sunshyne has a nice ass I don't really dig American T-Girls though & if I do they're the ones that have latin blood anyway like Vaniity & such..

But at least you guys have a decent scene where I'm from the local ones are usually South-East Asian :(

therobski 05-27-2012 02:22 PM

Onlinelust do you live in the US? You mentioned Dayane is your city. I would love to meet her. I agree Sunshyne does not stack up on the overall looks department especially compared to alot of Brazilian TG's IE:Dayane

onlinelust 05-27-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therobski (Post 5361)
Onlinelust do you live in the US? You mentioned Dayane is your city. I would love to meet her. I agree Sunshyne does not stack up on the overall looks department especially compared to alot of Brazilian TG's IE:Dayane

No, Sunshine is in my city. I'm in the US.