Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yasmin Dornelles Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2719)

Louie Damazo 10-20-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17122)
Very nice

My fav scenes ever are adrielly bronze and debora tavares and juliana leal and juuh osmark, those 2 scenes were great and i would love to see more like that with hung ts

I wanna doa Hung Ts banging a Hung BTG and other 3some with Dorneles

I ll keep u guys informed

KnightHawk 10-20-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17122)
Very nice

My fav scenes ever are adrielly bronze and debora tavares and juliana leal and juuh osmark, those 2 scenes were great and i would love to see more like that with hung ts

Completely agree. The Adrielly Bronze- Deborah Tavares and Juuh Osmark- Juliana Leal Interracial TS on TS Scenes were both magnificent scenes and my favorites as well. And would also love to see more Interracial TS on TS Scenes like that as well with Well Hung TS.

KnightHawk 10-20-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17123)

That is excellent to hear that you want to do a Hung TS topping a Hung Black TGirl and another 3some with Yasmin Dornelles. Sounds great and looking forward to seeing the updates.

legault 10-20-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17123)

I wanna see the hung btg bang yasmin plz

legault 10-23-2018 11:31 PM

What do u think damazo?

You dont seem to like btg topping wtgs huh?

Louie Damazo 10-23-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17128)
What do u think damazo?

You dont seem to like btg topping wtgs huh?

Just did 2 hours ago Bianca Reis doing flex scene with a Hung BTG EXACT to assist your request

I m now working in new 3some for Yasmin do Bottom

legault 10-24-2018 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17129)
Just did 2 hours ago Bianca Reis doing flex scene with a Hung BTG EXACT to assist your request

That sounds really hot, i wish bianca would have been pure bottom for sweet domination but its hot either way

For yasmin i would love to see her get dominated by a btg like vivi, nice and thick. What do you think? Or gor 3some put 1 btg in there and have her bang yasmin and the other tg and the other tg can also bang yasmin

Sounds hot if possible lol

Louie Damazo 10-24-2018 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17130)
That sounds really hot, i wish bianca would have been pure bottom for sweet domination but its hot either way

For yasmin i would love to see her get dominated by a btg like vivi, nice and thick. What do you think? Or gor 3some put 1 btg in there and have her bang yasmin and the other tg and the other tg can also bang yasmin

Sounds hot if possible lol

I m dealing with some interesting TS for Yasmin set now

legault 10-24-2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17131)
I m dealing with some interesting TS for Yasmin set now

I have a feeling its sabrina lopess i think theyre friends and sabrina might bang her ocassionally lol

Have you heard of ts that do that btw? You said nathany and fernanda cristine used to fuck sometimes, i think natany was the top lol

Louie Damazo 10-24-2018 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17132)
I have a feeling its sabrina lopess i think theyre friends and sabrina might bang her ocassionally lol

Have you heard of ts that do that btw? You said nathany and fernanda cristine used to fuck sometimes, i think natany was the top lol

Nathany is now POST OP (I KNOW, I KNOW) and Fernanda is living with some young guy in a small town in Sao Paulo State

I got a new TS VERY HUNG ll be here soon too - Kalliny nomura

KnightHawk 10-24-2018 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17133)
Nathany is now POST OP (I KNOW, I KNOW) and Fernanda is living with some young guy in a small town in Sao Paulo State

I got a new TS VERY HUNG ll be here soon too - Kalliny nomura

Wow. Wish her the best with her new life. That is super cool to hear that you have a new Well Hung TS Kalliny Nomura. and i would to see hear in a TS on Guy Scene as a Full Top.

KnightHawk 10-24-2018 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17129)

Sounds Excellent. Will be looking forward to seeing Bianca Reis TS on TS Flex Scene with the Hung Black TGirl.

legault 10-24-2018 02:24 AM

Nice, you thinking of getting kaiely nomoura to bang yasmin ?

KnightHawk 10-24-2018 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17136)
Nice, you thinking of getting kaiely nomoura to bang yasmin ?

Kalliny Nomura topping Yasmin Dornelles would be super hot.

legault 10-24-2018 03:07 AM

I would love to see nomura and yasmin get banged by a hung btg in this 3some

KnightHawk 10-24-2018 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17139)
I would love to see nomura and yasmin get banged by a hung btg in this 3some

That would be super hot as well.

legault 10-24-2018 03:41 AM

Yeah i agree

Nomura and the btg take turns banging yasmin then the btg bangs nomura at the end

KnightHawk 10-24-2018 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17142)
Yeah i agree

Nomura and the btg take turns banging yasmin then the btg bangs nomura at the end

Kalliny Nomura and the Black TGirl taking turns topping Yasmin Dornelles. and the BTG topping KN at the end would be a spectacular All TS 3some Scene.

Louie Damazo 10-24-2018 05:11 PM

Felas

let me be direct here about Kalliny

1 - she doesnt accept do with other ts, i try hard

2 - she is really great model, ereally hung but she has a weard problem. She have not big energy. I start a hardcore for she be ONLY TOPPING but she became tired incribidily fast then i did FLEX. PLeasse dont fight with me, this is not my fault

KnightHawk 10-24-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17146)
Felas

let me be direct here about Kalliny

1 - she doesnt accept do with other ts, i try hard

2 - she is really great model, ereally hung but she has a weard problem. She have not big energy. I start a hardcore for she be ONLY TOPPING but she became tired incribidily fast then i did FLEX. PLeasse dont fight with me, this is not my fault

Thanks for taking the time to explain to everything Louie my friend. and understand that Kalliny Nomura doesn't do scenes with other TGirls and that she is really great model and is very hung. and that she didn't have that much energy doing the hardcore scene when she was only topping.and got tired really fast and you had to adjust scene by turning it into a flex scene. Okie dokie. But at least you tried.

Louie Damazo 10-24-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17149)
Thanks for taking the time to explain to everything Louie my friend. and understand that Kalliny Nomura doesn't do scenes with other TGirls and that she is really great model and is very hung. and that she didn't have that much energy doing the hardcore scene when she was only topping.and got tired really fast and you had to adjust scene by turning it into a flex scene. Okie dokie. But at least you tried.

But she is great behaviour, she want shoot more and ll try do FULL TOPPING next. She apologize about it, i think she has some condition make she loose energy fast when is doing some phisical effort or something.

legault 10-24-2018 11:39 PM

Patricia is great, she has energy forever, same with Adrielly Bronze and Vivi.

KnightHawk 10-25-2018 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17151)
But she is great behaviour, she want shoot more and ll try do FULL TOPPING next. She apologize about it, i think she has some condition make she loose energy fast when is doing some phisical effort or something.

That is excellent to hear that Kalliny Nomura has great behavior and wants to shoot more and also apologized about it. and it's also excellent to hear that you will try to have her top for the entire scene next time. Thanks again for taking the time to respond and explain everything. And will be looking forward to seeing her in action. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 10-25-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17154)
Patricia is great, she has energy forever, same with Adrielly Bronze and Vivi.

vivi travelling now, bronze was in portugal 1 month ago, not sure where is she now

legault 10-25-2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17157)
vivi travelling now, bronze was in portugal 1 month ago, not sure where is she now

Thats a shame :(

I hope we have some good btgs available for top roles with ts

Louie Damazo 10-25-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17164)
Thats a shame :(

I hope we have some good btgs available for top roles with ts

I did Bianca Reis with Lohany Dark flex

KnightHawk 10-25-2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17165)
I did Bianca Reis with Lohany Dark flex

Sounds Fantastic.

Louie Damazo 10-25-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17172)
Sounds Fantastic.

very good flex action

KnightHawk 10-25-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17174)
very good flex action

Awesome. I love TS on TS Flex Action because both TGirls takes turns fucking each other balls deep and shoot their loads all over each other. Which i think is very hot and erotic. And is one of the best parts of the TS on TS.

legault 10-26-2018 12:25 AM

Dont know who lohanny dark is lol

Louie Damazo 10-26-2018 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17187)
Dont know who lohanny dark is lol

i check and i shoot her only for blacktgirls.com years ago. btg well hung

KnightHawk 11-10-2018 04:22 AM

Alice Marques Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring newcomer Alice Marques was amazing. and it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning in black lingerie,stockings and black heels. Alice Marques is a beautiful and slim TGirl that has a very pretty face and smile,fit body and perky tits,very nice butt and a Big Girlcock. I love the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by fucking her male partner from underneath and penetrating him missionary style and bent over the bed balls deep. her performance was extraordinary and her TS Solo Update and debut was impressive. Thanks for the awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Alice Marques in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming All TS 3 some Update with Yasmin Dornelles and Marcela Herrera. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 11-10-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17238)
The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring newcomer Alice Marques was amazing. and it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning in black lingerie,stockings and black heels. Alice Marques is a beautiful and slim TGirl that has a very pretty face and smile,fit body and perky tits,very nice butt and a Big Girlcock. I love the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by fucking her male partner from underneath and penetrating him missionary style and bent over the bed balls deep. her performance was extraordinary and her TS Solo Update and debut was impressive. hanks for the awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Alice Marques in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming All TS 3 some Update with Yasmin Dornelles and Marcela Herrera. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

This was her first scene for me, some other planned

KnightHawk 11-11-2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17241)
This was her first scene for me, some other planned

That is great to hear and she did very well for her first scene. And also excellent to hear that you have some other scenes planned. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

pantuflo 11-18-2018 02:44 PM

Hello , Louie

When can we see the 3some with Marcelle Herrera,Yasmin Dornelles and Alice Marques ?

Louie Damazo 11-18-2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 17259)
Hello , Louie

When can we see the 3some with Marcelle Herrera,Yasmin Dornelles and Alice Marques ?

in 2 weeks no fail

pantuflo 11-18-2018 07:36 PM

Thanks, Louie and congratulations for your great work.

Louie Damazo 11-18-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 17261)
Thanks, Louie and congratulations for your great work.

I m glad u re liking , mate

I m planning some new shoots right now

KnightHawk 01-10-2019 07:14 PM

@Louie Damazo: i would love to see Yasmin Dornelles in another TS on Guy Update making her male partner gag on her huge girlcock and penetrating him in various positions balls deep and shooting nectar all over his face. {Only Yasmin Dornelles get her dick sucked,Not the guy}.

Louie Damazo 01-11-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17431)
@Louie Damazo: i would love to see Yasmin Dornelles in another TS on Guy Update making her male partner gag on her huge girlcock and penetrating him in various positions balls deep and shooting nectar all over his face. {Only Yasmin Dornelles get her dick sucked,Not the guy}.

Not hard to do and i have right guy to do it. Let me see if she is avaliable, in december she wasnt after day 15 because was to do some sirurgy i think