Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rosy Pinheiro Solo Update.5-23-2017 (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2546)

Louie Damazo 05-30-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 15051)
Fantastic scene. Louie, great great work.

U guys have no idea how happy i am when u like it. I m SO INTO make it better and better for u that suport me all those years

4K ll be a great evolution , can u imaginne scenes like this one in 2160p SO SHARPEN ??? I cant wait

Louie Damazo 05-30-2017 04:06 PM

NEXT WEEK IN SFH

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...13787137159169

knightrider82 05-31-2017 01:42 AM

@LouieDamazo: Very Cool Preview Pic. Will she be fully topping?.

Louie Damazo 05-31-2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15063)
@LouieDamazo: Very Cool Preview Pic. Will she be fully topping?.

Flex, i test her as bottom too

Louie Damazo 05-31-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15069)
Well that's very disappointing. I was expecting her to be a Full Top. Looks like i'll be skipping another few weeks of updates on ShemaleFromHell.com,because i have mention numerous times. I am not a fan of TS on Guy Flex Scenes,and have absolutely no interest in seeing Guys Topping TGirls or looking at their Hairy Asses and Balls. And unfortunately it looks like there won't be a Full TS on Guy Update until the middle of month again sigh. For now on i am only going to be posting reviews on TS on TS and TS Solo Updates.

No, its not. MAn , we ll have sets as u like and sets as other people like, enough about need explain those things here. If u see coments have many people like guy on ts or flex.

Again, if u guys want something so specific need ask grooby create it. Actually we did it years ago and unfortully havent subscribers enough. No one can complain GROOBY didnt try it

Louie Damazo 05-31-2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15071)
As always i respect your Point Of View Louie. but once again i completely disagree with you. No there hasn't been that many sets that cater to members like myself?. because if they were?. i wouldn't be requesting for more Full TS on Guy Scenes to be added to ShemaleFromHell.com every month. i been noticing that for the last 2 years there has been an increase TS on Guy Flex and Guy on TS Scenes and less Full TS on Guy Scenes. and the main reason for that is?. It cost less to produce. and i haven't seen any comments from Members liking or asking for TS on Guy Flex and Guy on TS Scenes,those members were hiding in the shadows for years. and then all of a sudden decided to come out of hiding,And no offense 2 Full TS on Guy Updates a month is Unacceptable. Numerous times i have made suggestions on how to accomodate all members. and yet they keeps getting disregarded in favor of other members that like looking at Guys Hairy Asses and Balls every week. Relax no need for you to bent all out of shape over a Directive.&. Objective Post.

SFH always was generic site - We have all 3somes, ts on ts, ts on guy, guy on ts , ts on GG, i need keep it like this. Chyeck coments. Many guys like other approachs.

PLease enough about it ;)

And i respect your point of view a lot and u know that but i ll not reply this issue again. We already spoke all about it

;)

lordworm 06-01-2017 06:14 AM

lmao what am I reading?

Louie Damazo 06-08-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15114)
@Louie Damazo: we would like to see the Smoking Hot Rosy Pinheiro Fully Topping Kayla Lorran nice and deep for the entire scene NO FLEX. and giving Kayla Lorran a Facial at the end. And would also like to see Barbara Perez Fully Topping Ericka Lee in a Interracial TS on TS Scene.. What are your thoughts?.

I m working to do EXACT this combination (Pinheiro topping Lohan) after day 20 when i ll have both ts avaliable.

BArbara And Ericka NOT impossible but i m puting my energy now in This previous set i mention

Louie Damazo 06-08-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15119)
That's very good to hear that you're working on doing that exact Combination of Pinheiro Fully Topping Lorran. and would also like to see Kayla's Huge Girlcock swinging back and forth with each thrust from Rosy's Big Girlcock. And riding her Cowgirl Style and cumming while getting Fucked. Will be looking forward to seeing it.

Again

I dont tell things like this BEFORE HAVE AL DONE because ts are too complicated and if i promess one specific set and couldnt make it real u all ll want take my head off

lordworm 06-08-2017 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15121)
Again

I dont tell things like this BEFORE HAVE AL DONE because ts are too complicated and if i promess one specific set and couldnt make it real u all ll want take my head off

lol you're overreacting man, no one wants to take your head off. We just wanted Patricia to top a veteran not a newbie. Same with this case.