Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Elevated X (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2502)

Karol 02-13-2017 09:59 AM

Will launching Elevated X begin on this week? I am looking forward it)

Louie Damazo 02-13-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karol (Post 14546)
Will launching Elevated X begin on this week? I am looking forward it)

Move to Elevared X need all videos be adaptated then u canoimagine how big is do it for BRAZ site . I dont think ll take too long but cant garante when it ll happen exactly

Trust me, i want it REALLY REALLY hard

knightrider82 03-07-2017 04:53 PM

Elevated X For BTS

The New Elevated X Format for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com is Freaking Awesome,i really like the New and Improved Design of the site for the following reasons:Easier to navigate and search for videos and models,Combining both Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and ShemalesFromHell.com into an Awesome Mega Hub and having access to 2 Amazing Sites and Content,and i also like the Color Schemes of both sites as well,and looking forward to the Daily Updates and Reshoots of Classic Updates.

Louie Damazo 03-07-2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14611)
The New Elevated X Format for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com is Freaking Awesome,i really like the New and Improved Design of the site for the following reasons:Easier to navigate and search for videos and models,Combining both Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and ShemalesFromHell.com into an Awesome Mega Hub and having access to 2 Amazing Sites and Content,and i also like the Color Schemes of both sites as well,and looking forward to the Daily Updates and Reshoots of Classic Updates.

Finishing small details here but next week we ll start daily updates. I already re-edit several sets for u felas. New stuff ll NEVER STOP but UPGRADE our videos sounds something perfectly great and ll make all footage looks fresh and better

knightrider82 03-07-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14613)
Finishing small details here but next week we ll start daily updates. I already re-edit several sets for u felas. New stuff ll NEVER STOP but UPGRADE our videos sounds something perfectly great and ll make all footage looks fresh and better

Very Cool LD my friend,Agree it sure does :)

Louie Damazo 03-09-2017 08:36 PM

As i told guys, we re fixing some issues and if u guys found any prob please report to us for some fast fix

Next week updates ready here and ll be a HURRICANE of HOT SETS. I hope have time introduce trannies fuck inside BRAZILIAN HUB for have BEST VALUE possible for our subscribers

knightrider82 03-09-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14617)
As i told guys, we re fixing some issues and if u guys found any prob please report to us for some fast fix

Next week updates ready here and ll be a HURRICANE of HOT SETS. I hope have time introduce trannies fuck inside BRAZILIAN HUB for have BEST VALUE possible for our subscribers

Indeed you did. okie dokie will do. that's excellent to hear that next weeks updates are ready. will be looking forward to seeing the Hot Sets. you will. I agree that by incorporating the Content Of Trannies-Fuck on to the Brazilian Hub will definitely have the best value for your Subcribers.