Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If they return... (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2409)

knightrider82 09-21-2016 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13958)
HOW i ignore ? I upfdate u all the time about ts i m able bring back

Those ts are too bipolar guys, some day i invite and refuyse in a rude way, 2 days later they send me so sweet messages asking about return. Its hard deal with them

Both ts u mention knows if want come back ll be welcome, i can do more than it

Damn,That's really messed up,TS Models with a Jekyll And Hyde Personalities and are difficult too deal,won't last too long in the Industry,Hopefully they'll straighten out their act.

lordworm 09-22-2016 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13958)
HOW i ignore ? I upfdate u all the time about ts i m able bring back

Those ts are too bipolar guys, some day i invite and refuyse in a rude way, 2 days later they send me so sweet messages asking about return. Its hard deal with them

Both ts u mention knows if want come back ll be welcome, i can do more than it

All I was asking was if they do come back to not put them with newbies.

Louie Damazo 09-22-2016 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 13963)
Damn,That's really messed up,TS Models with a Jekyll And Hyde Personalities and are difficult too deal,won't last too long in the Industry,Hopefully they'll straighten out their act.

Man

Feminine hormones fuck up some ts minds, we expect it already and need be very patient about behaviour. Thats not a job for weak people for sure ;)

knightrider82 09-22-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13965)
Man

Feminine hormones fuck up some ts inds, we expect it already and need be very patient about behaviour. Thats not a job for weak people for sure ;)

Completely Agree,That some TS Models who are taking Feminine Hormones,really messes up their minds by causing Behavioral Problems,such as a Split Personality,that can be expected,and need to patient,and i also that being an Adult Film Actress is definitely is not a job for Weak People.

Louie Damazo 09-22-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 13966)
Completely Agree,That some TS Models who are taking Feminine Hormones,really messes up their minds by causing Behavioral Problems,such as a Split Personality,that can be expected,and need to patient,and i also that being an Adult Film Actress is definitely is not a job for Weak People.

U just put it in a great way. So many of them are ok have this crazy change of personality

knightrider82 09-22-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13967)
U just put it in a great way. So many of them are ok have this crazy change of personality

Thanks LD,Agreed :)

lordworm 09-23-2016 07:00 AM

This topic isn't about when they are coming back man... This is about not putting these girls with newbies IF they do come back.

john69 09-27-2016 02:47 AM

LD.... when we can see tsxts DP.....

Louie Damazo 09-27-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john69 (Post 13973)
LD.... when we can see tsxts DP.....

So hard to do but i have some idea how do it

In time : Soon in SFH i ll bring new scene TS ON GG

Karol 12-18-2016 10:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
i know it's been a while. Is there any opportunity to invite them?
Attachment 98 Laisa Rios
Attachment 99 Karenn Delamarque