Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rebecca Souza (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2070)

smashyoukids 05-19-2015 07:25 PM

well...different strokes for different folks. I think she is super hot, great lips, thick dick, and a dominant attitude. Judging from how many videos she has been featured in, I am not alone :)

Louie Damazo 05-19-2015 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashyoukids (Post 11745)
well...different strokes for different folks. I think she is super hot, great lips, thick dick, and a dominant attitude. Judging from how many videos she has been featured in, I am not alone :)

And i need assist all kind of tastes here then Thanks for make my position stronger. SOme times i nee take some decisions and i think in something more general. When posible i do specific requests

knightrider82 05-19-2015 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11746)
And i need assist all kind of tastes here then Thanks for make my position stronger. SOme times i nee take some decisions and i think in something more general. When posible i do specific requests

Look,I understand that as a Director,You have to accomadate all types of Requests,In every TS on TS Rebecca has been in,She's Topping,Like i said before,Getting a Very Old.&.Stale,Would it ruin her preference to do a Scene as a Complete Bottom with another TS?,Answer to that is Hell No,It wouldn't,I think that it would be a nice change of pace to have her do a scene as a Full Bottom.

legault 05-19-2015 09:51 PM

i agree it doesnt matter if she toos mostly but she needs to bottom at least once

knightrider82 05-19-2015 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashyoukids (Post 11745)

Agreed,Well,Too each your own,Rebecca has been featured in 8 Videos,Which is not that many,Well,She needs to be Submissive at least once.

Louie Damazo 05-19-2015 10:24 PM

But u guys forget someone NEED TOP and the number os ts do it with other ts are really small. Thatīs all the point here

knightrider82 05-19-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11752)
But u guys forget someone NEED TOP and the number os ts do it with other ts are really small. Thatīs all the point here

We know and understand that someone needs to Top and that the Number of TGirls that like doing TS on TS is Very Small,But Rebecca can't be topping all the time,Veteran and New Girls Like:Bruna Butterfly,Fernanda Cristine,Gabriela Ferrari,Geane Peron,Jessica Ketlen and Sabrina DeCastro are Excellent Candidates to top Rebecca Souza for a whole scene.

legault 05-19-2015 11:06 PM

yeah thats why we request veterans to top other veterans or girls like bruna or fernanda, theres plenty of girls that can too rebecca

just like rebecca topped agatha who had her first bottom scene with a ts there

Louie Damazo 05-21-2015 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 11754)
yeah thats why we request veterans to top other veterans or girls like bruna or fernanda, theres plenty of girls that can too rebecca

just like rebecca topped agatha who had her first bottom scene with a ts there

I got Jhoany Wilker bottom with Walkiria for next week

knightrider82 05-21-2015 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11764)
I got Jhoany Wilker bottom with Walkiria for next week

Johany Wilker as a Bottom?,What's up with that?,Johany should be Topping,And Walkiria should be Bottoming,Not other way around,Do you read requests?,If you did?,I specifically requested for Johany to top Walkiria,Sounds like a Boring Scene.